Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Yes it's an essay no I don't care.
I just want to address last night I don't in no way support Angie and I couldn't give a s what she does to herself. All I cared for was alot of people share the same viewers (not supporters) although I wasn't upset or triggered there were/are people that will have been. Just because I/we know her game I've watched long enough and seen this many times not everyone will see the same thing. When miss baguette went live I was genuinely worried she would make an irrational mistake and was worried that she would regret that decision. There were so many in the comments with the same or similar concerns. Plus people also blaming her for what Angie had done which is fing disgusting I actually replied to a few of those telling them they were very wrong. Someone's harm is on them no one else we know Angie does this every time it usually results in people backing off and saying sorry to her. All week they've been the target from these people and it can't be nice at all I don't think I'd manage without crumbling or loosing my s. All I stated was I didn't find it funny and I thought it was poorly timed if that's a bad thing then god forbid us all having different views I have nothing against anyone having a different view either. Hope everyone is ok today? Take care 🩷. Also if neither of them knew the situation unfolding then I'm genuinely sorry myself

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
AJ requested the box and was kicked , the women at the start wanted to speak on Angie after speaking about AR and was kicked , she’s a biased rat with no back bone piss off she thinks people are dumb! nobody was in that box that spoke about her u lying t u was never going to talk on Angie dick head , the fact she’s insulting peoples intelligence winds me up !

Attachments

• Open TikTok For You feed.jpeg
    Open TikTok For You feed.jpeg
    129.5 KB · Views: 26
Oh and Angie your lying about how your dad passed as a weapon to make people look bad you know damn well he didn't die from a broccoli drink, so jump the do off that hate train you've started because I wish I still had that recording of your mother telling you to stop lying on social media for sympathy, your dad passed due to not being catheterized in A&E and obviously yes he did have C, hence why you got money because you had a case it was negligence from the NHS not a fing broccoli drink so @delusive_angie stick Sheila on the screen if your brave enough to continue your lie because your going too look a bigger t than you already do!

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
She's live, laughing and joking.
Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
AJ requested the box and was kicked , the women at the start wanted to speak on Angie after speaking about AR and was kicked , she’s a biased rat with no back bone piss off she thinks people are dumb! nobody was in that box that spoke about her u lying t u was never going to talk on Angie dick head , the fact she’s insulting peoples intelligence winds me up !
My honest opinion with miss red and Angie is MR doesn’t want to talk on Angie because she’s scared that clapper keeps getting brought up and she knows it’s relentless when you fall out with Angie so it’s easier for to be Angie good side.

But cracks are happening because Angie wasn’t happy last night that MR hasn’t covered her “bullying”

Hope markusemz goes at red for not highlighting Angie's actions last night
I also hope Emz goes at Angie for saying she lied about SH and that it was ketchup a whole debate she had on Emz all because she didn't see it many of us did and it was disgusting. Yet even when Angie was told it did happen yep that's right she still didn't believe it and said it was ketchup

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Angie is responding exactly the way we would expect her to. She’s learnt that the worse you are on the app, the more you benefit. Responding to her gives her exactly what she wants, she’s now got content, she’s convincing gullible people she’s bullied and people who say triggering things get more clips made of them resulting in clout. I no longer post anything about Angie on TikTok because it only helps to benefit her.

Imagine if Angie lost all her followers and views, only way to hurt someone that’s dead inside like her

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Fibromyalgia sufferers:

There’s new research from the university of Liverpool that looks like fibro patients have a problem with their immune system. Antibodies attacking the nerves. I reposted the TikTok, but apparently the journals out there to look up, especially if you have problems with a doctor saying “it’s all in your head”.

Totally unrelated but i know there’s sufferers of it here and I get excited by medical breakthroughs 😂
This is the research paper you have mentioned

JCI - Passive transfer of fibromyalgia symptoms from patients to mice

Thought people may find these publications helpful.
If you can’t access the paper and you would like me to send it to you let me know.

Redirecting
https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.2211631120
Redirecting

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway