Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Staying Out Of It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
If you’re sensitive to certain triggers, I’d advise not to watch Angie. She’s doing the most to trigger as many as possible and it’s not worth watching her if you arent dead inside like me. She knows her followers will support no matter what, and people who hate her are the ones that will be hurt by it. She isn’t worth the hate today

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Angie is responding exactly the way we would expect her to. She’s learnt that the worse you are on the app, the more you benefit. Responding to her gives her exactly what she wants, she’s now got content, she’s convincing gullible people she’s bullied and people who say triggering things get more clips made of them resulting in clout. I no longer post anything about Angie on TikTok because it only helps to benefit her.

Imagine if Angie lost all her followers and views, only way to hurt someone that’s dead inside like her
My thoughts exactly. People can fire insults back but with Taurian for example giving out actual threats to turn up at her house then that gives Angie actual cause to go to the police. I understand people firing back but giving Angie cause to report people isn’t good.

Feb 29, 2024
Am I remembering correctly, but didn’t Angie mock this Shazzy husbands passing? I remember pineapple being involved too
She did! She was praying for her husband and said the police should look into his death as she’s involved. Pineapple part was a mix up, she said she was going to see shazzy’s husband later but truly meant a different snazzy (as much as I detest pineapple)

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Surely as an adult baguette knows what she’s doing? I mean seriously this is ridiculous to worry about what someone else is going to do on social media 😂 it’s so dramatic
Sassy Drama Queen GIF
and did baguette come in here , or tell a friend she was winding everyone up or not? I’ve no idea as I wasn’t here.

Yes, people knew.

Obviously wasn’t going to broadcast it in here because the cult read in here and it would have spoiled the joke before it even happened.

But people knew.
People who have called me out and allowed me to be attacked as a result of it also knew. (Not anyone in here might I add)

Edit this is meant to be a reply to what was you said comment about peoooe knowing but the reply isn’t showing for me

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
I know I made a statement this morning regarding Piss Knickers, but I feel as though I didn't say enough.

I'm an empath, and a fairly decent one at that. Because of this, I am highly attuned to the emotions of others. I've seen a few videos on my FYP this morning of Angie's meltdown (luckily nothing graphic) and while watching these, I noticed something:

I felt absolutely numb. Not only because I absolutely loathe this woman, but because she felt nothing during those events. Nothing. Usually, I'm a rather sensitive person when it comes to picking up and understanding people's emotions, and even though one of my main drawbacks in life is not understanding physical emotion, I usually feel emotion almost exactly the same way the person I'm observing is.

Angie has no remorse, no emotion, no soul. She does not care. She never will. Karma will be in full swing soon. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.", remember that Angie. I wish you an enjoyable journey throughout the rest of your existence.

Stabbing American Horror Story GIF by AHS

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
My thoughts exactly. People can fire insults back but with Taurian for example giving out actual threats to turn up at her house then that gives Angie actual cause to go to the police. I understand people firing back but giving Angie cause to report people isn’t good.
Exactly this!! Just because I hate Angie doesn’t mean I’m just going to agree with whatever people who are against Angie say and do. They’re going just as low as Angie. I’m not affected by it, but people cannot claim to be better than Angie when they are starting to move the same