Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I take it that’s baguette? I have her on ignore,have for over a week now. She’s an attention seeking w 😂 . now has a platform so to speak and like many others,it’s consuming her
1st of all what's wrong with being a w?? Oldest profession in the world and one that pays well and women have used for centuries to support themselves and their families!! Look up Rebecca Goodwin millionaire from it if my tits didn't hit my knees I'd happy join in to

2nd of all everyone loved miss baguette when she was giving all the songs cartoons etc against Angie, now she does one thing not everyone agrees with its she's an attention seeking tik tokker? She's just like Angie ?

Well done miss baguette and FF for what you did flangie can suck a bag of dicks!!! She brought this all on herself!! She will be loving reading this

I don't give a do for what happens to Angie after everything she has done the racist bigoted piece of trash 🗑️

Well done baguette 🥖🥖 jealousy always follows when someone makes it big keep doing what you doing

I want Angie off this fing app and I'll stand with whoever else does

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I want to be in a clique 😭 anyone want to join my face sitting clique?
Fred Armisen Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Feb 29, 2024
Afternoon everyone ❤️💙 just got back from a community event where everyone was welcome, doing home crafts and activities. Little ones even had the joy of sitting in a police car.
Just about caught up from last night. I'm shocked that Angie has SH and blaming others. I have experience of 2 of my children doing this. I class myself as a very caring mother and do understand what teens go through. But I never knew that my own children did this until up come to light a few years later. I was devastated that I didn't help them. This was done in secret and I had no knowledge of it.
I hope everyone is OK and sending hugs out to you all (apart from the wankers)