Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
@Unicorn Fyp

Sorry but your whole live is talking on bias, whilst not speaking on people you like. You openly say you won’t speak on Rickstaa because of your personal issues- bias. You have “conveniently” recently developed new found “friendships” on the app ( some might call it the popular gang), so you refuse to talk about what they do, whilst talking about the same people daily, and whilst not talking about your friends. What is the difference? Make it make sense as you would say. If we’re calling people out, call them out, right?
In the end all of the FYP shows seem to go in the same direction

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
slap slapping GIF

Bend Over Parks And Recreation GIF by PeacockTV

Ok I’m stopping now 🤣

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
And as if to prove my point even more Unicorn, yet another live on Alex Brigham 🤦‍♀️ Does anyone even have any interest in that beast! And I don’t mean the 20+ people who voted in your poll between him and Emz. How about you take your own advice and branch out and show us other people on the fyp? Alex is not a creator, he’s a groomer.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
See we haven't always verbally beaten up newbies, but we had some total wankers infiltrate and I think that put some of us on a back foot. Also if you're cheeky or rude you will get it back x10, it's not a carebears picnic in here, we're all very different people with different levels of sarcasm, outrage, emotions etc etc some of us don't even have souls.
And when I say we I don't mean everyone, I just couldn't think of a word to replace we, I'm ill don't pick on me 😭

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
See we haven't always verbally beaten up newbies, but we had some total wankers infiltrate and I think that put some of us on a back foot. Also if you're cheeky or rude you will get it back x10, it's not a carebears picnic in here, we're all very different people with different levels of sarcasm, outrage, emotions etc etc some of us don't even have souls.
And when I say we I don't mean everyone, I just couldn't think of a word to replace we, I'm ill don't pick on me 😭
Love you, BB 🤎❤️