Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Been out all day and just come back to people leaving?

😢😢😢 what the do has happened...

Stand Up What GIF by 800 Pound Gorilla Media
I’m not 100% but the word ‘clique’ has been thrown around and people have been very outwardly disagreeing with their responses to Baggers reveal.
I’ve been out all day a mates house so am struggling to piece it together without reading 90pages… 😬😬

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I’m not 100% but the word ‘clique’ has been thrown around and people have been very outwardly disagreeing with their responses to Baggers reveal.
I’ve been out all day a mates house so am struggling to piece it together without reading 90pages… 😬😬
This is where an update from the erudite @ELM would be just perfect… 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Heidi Gardner Please GIF by Saturday Night Live

Guys no one should leave I know I'm just a t tik tokker but seriously you guys created a good thing, fall outs on these things is inevitable, but you are all like a little dysfunctional room of good people, don't let the bad push you out

And I know I have no right to talk as I'm a newbie tik tok t still getting broken in but seriously we learn we keep moving we mute who we no longer want to hear and keep it moving

Everyone deserves a voice you all came together and made the cc a space for you all to have an uncensored voice no one should go 😭😔

Don't let those fs win , take time and come back if needed , sorry I'll shut up now

Keep Going Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek