SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Yes mistress
Kneel Boing Boing GIF
Halloween Whip GIF by Yandy.com

Jul 26, 2024
Bollocks
It’s not about daring to disagree. If you read back my issue was I felt people were pushing angie SH’ing on her. That’s emotional blackmail and something that I don’t feel was fair. By all means, disagree with her timing etc but to say she knew etc is not fair.

Also people using last night to air out personal grudges and try pile on the situation, that’s far from fair either. Especially as they’re massive weapons themselves.

So yeah. I’ll jump in. Why would I sit back and watch one person get given the most? To blame SH on another person is not on. I don’t blame mine on others. It’s my choice.

If you’ve been reading here for a while, surely you’ve seen me disagree with other members before. Regardless of who they are. I’ll also back any other member with as much mouth as I can if they need it.

I’m an independent troll
I am absolutely not blaming what that tit done last night on anybody in here. Infact on anybody at all. That was down to angie. I just think we can’t decide what someone is really feeling no matter how much we dislike them . I don’t have mental health issues but that was disturbing for anybody to see. The timing yes in my view was shoddy. Factfreak himself is guilty of emotional blackmail with threats to unalive himself. His bad times shouldn’t have been brought up and mocked between angie and pearl.

I didn’t come on here to beef with anybody. After my first post i did feel jumped on so did go on the defence

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Just for clarity for all the Deluded Cult that read here and keep saying “She didn’t do it on a live”…

She came on camera first time with it, granted having already done it, waving it about until someone noticed. During the course of her ranting on it dried. Again still waving it about, clearly showing it and shouting stay triggered multiple times. She then had mushroom man in the box and a disposable razor in her hand (not in full view) but proceeded to do a fresh cut off just off camera before continuing to wave it about so everyone could see fresh bleeding.

So yes she may not have done it in full view on camera but does that really matter?

Medusa

I shouldn’t have kept things going this morning and I apologise to those I made feel uncomfortable. I don’t apologise for what I said though. Moving on now 🏃🏼‍♀️➡️
I'm not gonna bullshit you, there's been times where you've posted stuff and you've gone personal, especially when it's aimed at people's appearances.
You don't know what these people have gone through or if their self esteem is rock bottom, i dont agree with slating women for the career they chose either.

There's no need to apologise to me for what you've said.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
No i won’t do off out of here with my bollocks🤫when exactly did i say i felt sorry 4 her 🥱i don't feel sorry 4 her. I feel sorry 4 her viewers. I feel sorry for miss baguettes viewers last night. I feel sorry for whoever was hurt by last nights events. The live baguette done was wrong. It does make us as a whole look like bastards. It’s made other creators look like bastards. Hayley n fact freak. Angie is a bastard but does any of us have to stoop that low? I’m prepared for the backlash cos i stood up for what i believe which will go against ur miss bagutte. Going this low in my view just to create a platform makes u no better. I’ve read posts in here with the same people mocking factfreak 🤐There is a clique in here n that’s why i have never commented or created an account. Baguette get ur platform on tiktok that u r craving. Coming across as a massive attention seeker

You literally came in here with `What if Angie does something worse` whilst talking about her SH last night , I'm sorry but you CANNOT put that on somebody else because of how they're behaving , I don't live in a cuckoo land where people get away with their actions because every time they misbehave they scream about their MH they think they can get away with it` I don't see how that's being part of a `clique` because I'd say it in any case in terms of Angie. You literally tried to place that on Baguettes head and that's morally fed up.

Mar 2, 2024
I am absolutely not blaming what that tit done last night on anybody in here. Infact on anybody at all. That was down to angie. I just think we can’t decide what someone is really feeling no matter how much we dislike them . I don’t have mental health issues but that was disturbing for anybody to see. The timing yes in my view was shoddy. Factfreak himself is guilty of emotional blackmail with threats to unalive himself. His bad times shouldn’t have been brought up and mocked between angie and pearl.

I didn’t come on here to beef with anybody. After my first post i did feel jumped on so did go on the defence

Thank you for your reply. I totally accept what you’ve said. That’s a fair statement and one you’re entitled too.

It’s highly charged in here today. In fact the same as last night. It’s no excuse but backs are up. Sadly friendships are gone too ✌🏻

One last thing. Facts vn was played by angie and was from when he was being domestically abused. When he was at his lowest point and felt he had no hope left.

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Not 1 person who's 'supports' angie actually cares for her. Otherwise they wouldn't gift her knowing she buys alcohol with it that's slowly gonna... (you know). They wouldn't condone her behaviour. Numerous times I've pulled up my friends & family for their bigoted or fed up opinions because they don't align with my own & I want them to be better. If you surround yourself with dickheads, your also a dickhead.

Jun 13, 2024
That London
I'm out guys.. I'm done with this s.
Thanks for all the laughs and the fun times and the amazing people I've met along the way. This thread just ain't my cup of tea anymore.
I'll leave my love with you all, take care of one another and carry on causing fery and chaos to the fs on the app.

Peace out feckers. 🤎✌️🤎
Don't leave just take a minute if you need. Your opinion is just as valid as everybody else's.