Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm out guys.. I'm done with this s.
Thanks for all the laughs and the fun times and the amazing people I've met along the way. This thread just ain't my cup of tea anymore.
I'll leave my love with you all, take care of one another and carry on causing fery and chaos to the fs on the app.

Peace out feckers. 🤎✌️🤎

Na you're not leaving me. I'll handcuff myself to your leg

Feb 29, 2024
I don't know much about SH but I'm sure a lot of people do it as a release, not to end their life. Many years ago I did a course on suicide awareness. My work place was chosen to attend as vets are high amongst suicide due to "having the means to carry it out' Police ect attended to. They did not mention SH but I do remember them saying that people tend to get a little better first (MH) then do it. Someone deep in depth with MH (some times) haven't got the ability to do it

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Took the boys out this afternoon as feel I've not spent much time with them since Mum went into hospital. If either of them don't end up spewing with the amount of carbs , calories and sugar they've had I'd be very suprised. Sad to see so much built up frustration all coming out today.

I'm going to say this and it's not to come across as a fence sitter , but I'd be genuinely unhappy if people feel they had to leave because their opinion don't matter, we all have voices, even the dumb fs who try to stick s on others heads when they've been hear a week or so. Does it feel like a clique sometimes? Probably, but that's just people having others backs when things go to s. If we all had the same view we wouldn't have a forum like this and we'd all be boring as do.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Thanks for all the laughs and the fun times and the amazing people I've met along the way. This thread just ain't my cup of tea anymore.
I'll leave my love with you all, take care of one another and carry on causing fery and chaos to the fs on the app.

Peace out feckers. 🤎✌️🤎
Erm no you can not leave 😔

Peace out feckers. 🤎✌️🤎
Please don't leave i don't know what's gone down i skipped all the pages, if you do choose to definitely leave i for 1 will miss you 😩 take care 🤎

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

Peace out feckers. 🤎✌️🤎

No No No GIF

Mar 2, 2024
No one needs to leave on my behalf. I said earlier I thought I was done and after today I am.

I don’t want to be somewhere I feel watched or judged for being mates with people in here or on Tiktok. I don’t want to answer to some bollocks hierarchy. It’s bullshit. Just because I don’t skulk in lives or only attack people I’m considered bias or part of that fing clique word. I’m not owned by anyone.

I’ll be around so don’t be strangers. Fun while it lasted my shaggers.

All my love 🤎

No one needs to leave on my behalf. I said earlier I thought I was done and after today I am.

I don’t want to be somewhere I feel watched or judged for being mates with people in here or on Tiktok. I don’t want to answer to some bollocks hierarchy. It’s bullshit. Just because I don’t skulk in lives or only attack people I’m considered bias or part of that fing clique word. I’m not owned by anyone.

All my love 🤎
Wait your not going anywhere either i really don't want to read back, but why are you all leaving i don't like this 😭🤎

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland

All my love 🤎
Season 2 No GIF by Paramount+

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

All my love 🤎
Where the do do you think you're going? What's going on in here? Everybody is just going to have to agree to disagree on certain issues and not dwell on it.
Why Women Kill Dont Go GIF by Paramount+