Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Good afternoon all newbie here 🫣 cannot stand angie and her enablers, her behaviour Friday was absolutely disgusting and what prompted me to join here really. I’ve spent most of the weekend reading back and do the thread moves fast 😅
What Is Going On American Horror Story GIF by AHS

devil satan GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm not sure Hayley Comet is getting the (currently known) information correct. From what I've read the attack happened at Hope of Hart children's club and "A "Taylor Swift Yoga and Dance Workshop" aimed at primary school children between year two and year six was taking place near where the incident unfolded." which reads to me like they are 2 separate locations. 🤷🏻‍♂️

fing awful, regardless, but this is the misinformation in true crime that I find annoying and irresponsible. You need to do a hell of a lot of research before speaking on an actively active event.

💔💔💔

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm not sure Hayley Comet is getting the (currently known) information correct. From what I've read the attack happened at Hope of Hart children's club and "A "Taylor Swift Yoga and Dance Workshop" aimed at primary school children between year two and year six was taking place near where the incident unfolded." which reads to me like they are 2 separate locations. 🤷🏻‍♂️

fing awful, regardless, but this is the misinformation in true crime that I find annoying and irresponsible. You need to do a hell of a lot of research before speaking on an actively active event.

💔💔💔
Especially after the backlash she just received from people.... just confirms their points and somewhat truth in it all

Feb 27, 2024

💔💔💔

I do like her, but I do feel she gets a fair bit of info mixed up. People don’t like her being criticised though 🫨

💔💔💔
Joined and couldn't believe it tbh speculation is the worst thing ever so I left. No one knows the truth behind it other than the casualties, the families and those close by 😞

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Exactly. Maybe it is the same place, but until it's confirmed I don't think it's a great idea to link the two. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I always find this stuff to talk on when the police release official statements and even then with crimes their is a lot more behind their scenes; i.e mental health, have they had previous convictions, any safeguarding implementations, bail conditions if on bail etc