Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
The last sentence more than anything. I can watch anything, look at anything, have an opinion on anything, but something like this really should be kept to behind closed doors gossiping until facts are known.

I think people should at least wait until the blood is dry before chatting about it on live.
💯

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Good afternoon all newbie here 🫣 cannot stand angie and her enablers, her behaviour Friday was absolutely disgusting and what prompted me to join here really. I’ve spent most of the weekend reading back and do the thread moves fast 😅
Buckle Up Sean Bean GIF by Sony Pictures

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
People also need to remember that mental health is NOT the same as mental illness. We all have mental health, we don't all have mental illness.
speak for yourself
Animated GIF

i don't know anything about what's happened other than what i've skimmed in here. nurseys + passings = a bit of a landmine for me so i'm off to hoover my hoover in the tutu i just got on the way back from the pharmacy.
💔
❤️

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
speak for yourself
Animated GIF

i don't know anything about what's happened other than what i've skimmed in here. nurseys + passings = a bit of a landmine for me so i'm off to hoover my hoover in the tutu i just got on the way back from the pharmacy.
💔
❤️
I'm not sure if I've upset you with what I said, but definitely steer clear and rock that tutu. 🫶

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
She won't have forgot to turn her gifts off, she does sometimes turn them off but not always. She makes a living doing this too. I'll be unbiased and she was on my fyp yesterday telling people not to gift as much because of how expensive the summer holidays are with kids.

But usually the start of any investigation type lives she hosts is just her reading stuff from newspapers and social media.

I always feel extra uncomfortable when the crime involves kids, it just feels really yucky.
Yes I heard say that about gifting and the holidays, in the next breathe she metions her wishlist.