Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
And so it begins ...
The residents of Southport have been thru enough, it’s bad enough that some of them feared for their lives to the point the barricaded themselves in their homes and now they have to deal with this. I swear some people are just born fs, only thinking about their own fing racist agenda. They should be ashamed of themselves and I hope the police get this under control before anymore innocent people are hurt

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
The residents of Southport have been thru enough, it’s bad enough that some of them feared for their lives to the point the barricaded themselves in their homes and now they have to deal with this. I swear some people are just born fs, only thinking about their own fing racist agenda. They should be ashamed of themselves and I hope the police get this under control before anymore innocent people are hurt
some of these emergency services witnessed what happened yesterday and now this

May 10, 2024
derby
She’s doing another next week luv and I definitely recommend popping along 🫂 it’s a wretched part of womanhood, really brutal and not often talked about openly 🩵

I spoke on fanny dryness and how I cured mine with product recommendations. I don’t give a do, I love women and want to help 👹 video roundup coming soon with product recommendations 🥰
The only live I’ve ever spoken in are her Fanny lives. She’s so good at them and I like to bang on about my dodgy insides any chance I can get.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The only live I’ve ever spoken in are her Fanny lives. She’s so good at them and I like to bang on about my dodgy insides any chance I can get.

Gavin Free Love GIF by Rooster Teeth