Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Just leave Angie on an abandoned island and be done with it.
90s castaway GIF
“It occurs in the context of relationships. Unlike other psychiatric diagnoses, if you put someone with schizophrenia on an island all by themselves, their mental illness would still be evident. If you put someone with BPD on an island, you wouldn’t necessarily see the symptoms — whatever happens, happens in the context of [interacting] with someone else.”
Dr. Perry D. Hoffman, president and co-founder of the National Education Alliance for Borderline Personality Disorder

you'd give her, and us reprieve. but if she's on a ward she has no privacy and is controlled, and we still get a reprieve. or put her on returns at primark.
that if she actually has it, I think she's got far more narcissistic/histrionic traits, and personality disorders rarely pop up as a single diagnosis. usually one or two (ime)

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Here is the way I see it…..

The more people jump in her box and ‘challenge’ her the more she can run her bullying narrative.

Personally I’d love to see a complete stop on live streamers mentioning her name, cam2ing her or alluding to her or her antics. Like she’s “asking” for. Leave her alone to get on with her behaviour. Nobody can save her or her audience.

I admit I used to watch for the car crash but it’s so rinse and repeat and she continues to go lower and lower.

This goes for both Angie & Pearl.

I know this makes me very boring, sorry!

Buster Keaton The Blacksmith GIF by Maudit

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Here is the way I see it…..

The more people jump in her box and ‘challenge’ her the more she can run her bullying narrative.

Personally I’d love to see a complete stop on live streamers mentioning her name, cam2ing her or alluding to her or her antics. Like she’s “asking” for. Leave her alone to get on with her behaviour. Nobody can save her or her audience.

I admit I used to watch for the car crash but it’s so rinse and repeat and she continues to go lower and lower.

This goes for both Angie & Pearl.

I know this makes me very boring, sorry!

Buster Keaton The Blacksmith GIF by Maudit
Some elements the lower she goes the more people will get sick of telling her and drop her and in some aspects she may go as low that it can be a police matter - unfortunately I don't think it will ever stop