Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
The box baiting flopped, quick let's do the failed tea sketch again.

laurel and hardy dancing GIF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
So a fire completely gutted a house where I live, a woman and her two girls were rescued in the early hours, the mum and her 8 year old have passed, the 10 year old is critical. turns out she did it herself and left a video on YouTube. I can’t even imagine being in that place 😢 she said in the video she cannot leave her children and let the world do to them what it did to her.. my heart man

Feb 29, 2024
I deleted my last post, but a picture has been posted on twitter as a reply to a man that has been calling the people out that where there last night

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I only watch Angie occasionally now. I don't type paragraphs in here angry about her because she doesn't read it, im also not shocked by anything she does because it's the same everyday. Open to discussing her, not gonna be getting outraged by her 👹
I try not to, but I am a mere mortal. ☹️ Plus it makes me feel better to have a little rant. 😂

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I think all the people who can be identified in the riots should be imprisoned and made to pay for the damage they’ve caused. This has nothing to do with those poor babies at all. It’s just people who love to fight and cause trouble 😡
I couldn't agree more and as much as it's wrong that people stand there streaming it for gifts, I hope they do right by sharing footage to get the thugs caught. I doubt they will though 😥