Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
But you can't mention her hygiene! Omg! How dare you!

Season 5 Stink GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I can only watch for a few minutes at a time,the screaming and talking over one another is just awful
That was doing my head in 😭 Paige spent most of the day looking at herself in the small camera display 🤣 she was always looking just off cam and below it, I finally figured out she was rizzing herself 😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Well, J looked pathetic again last night, didn’t she? Angie badly acts out being scared after Angie turns up at a protest and cries because she sees a protest and J wants to give Angie her breast milk and tell her it’s all ok. After everything, I don’t understand why J is this desperate to be liked by Angie. I have the best time, just being disliked by Angie. Do all ugly people stick together or something?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Well, J looked pathetic again last night, didn’t she? Angie badly acts out being scared after Angie turns up at a protest and cries because she sees a protest and J wants to give Angie her breast milk and tell her it’s all ok. After everything, I don’t understand why J is this desperate to be liked by Angie. I have the best time, just being disliked by Angie. Do all ugly people stick together or something?

I bet you were really at the protest waiting to rugby tackle Angie and that's why you wasn't around 😭 😭 I think J is just sticking around because she doesn't want us all to deal with another 6 months of listening about bloody Angie getting undressed and flapping her meat around like a Chicken in a pen full of Cock

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I bet you were really at the protest waiting to rugby tackle Angie and that's why you wasn't around 😭 😭 I think J is just sticking around because she doesn't want us all to deal with another 6 months of listening about bloody Angie getting undressed and flapping her meat around like a Chicken in a pen full of Cock
I was there looking for tiny Tony to show him the posters I’d made of him, but he’s so tiny I couldn’t find him. If anything, J, the one who recorded and shared the clapper would be there to tell Angie her vaginas beautiful whilst recording her meat picnic and streaming it to her best friends that will turn on her when the news gets out again. Pathetic bum hole mouth