Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
The EQ account that was being racist, was not the one shown, it had like 10k followers, her accounts have way more, so I dunno, I think honestly she’s being set up to cover for Angie and Pearl and after the house situation. I’m not saying she hasn’t been etc, but don’t think this is her.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I've never really watched Emz, didn't even know about Facebook lives when I used Facebook. This is my first rodeo and I am disturbed. I'm invested to see how she plays these things out now, but it's like watching a horror movie screaming "don't go in there!" and "what the do are they doing? are you dumb?" at the screen.

Scared Real Housewives Of Orange County GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I've never really watched Emz, didn't even know about Facebook lives when I used Facebook. This is my first rodeo and I am disturbed. I'm invested to see how she plays these things out now, but it's like watching a horror movie screaming "don't go in there!" and "what the do are they doing? are you dumb?" at the screen.

Scared Real Housewives Of Orange County GIF
The police keep teasing us as that's the 3rd one that's gone past her flat 🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I must be the only person in eqs chat that doesn’t think emz needs the police (yet) she’s loving it, she knows what she’s doing. If she wanted him to leave she would ask him.
999 getting spammed in chats
I did think she needed police, and I still don't think it would be awful for them to turn up, but I'm at the "ok, if this is what she does then this is what's happening" kinda thing. Just hope neither of them get hurt or face serious repercussions (especially with him being on tag, allegedly).

Feb 29, 2024
I did think she needed police, and I still don't think it would be awful for them to turn up, but I'm at the "ok, if this is what she does then this is what's happening" kinda thing. Just hope neither of them get hurt or face serious repercussions (especially with him being on tag, allegedly).
Wait for the come down off the drugs