Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
snl season 43 GIF by Saturday Night Live

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’ve just been reading up on this imagine if trust and I’ve just read their safeguarding policy.
As the police have already been to emz, I didn’t see what happened while they was there, but it’s made me wonder why if he has a gps tag and is in supported living, have they allowed him to stay their. Regardless of what his criminal past is, they still have a duty of care to maintain his safety along with Emz safety.
After all emz has found out and heard I can’t believe she has allowed him to stay there, especially when he has said he wants to leave. The girl has sunk to a new low by putting views and the being the talk of the app over her safety.
I swear I am fing done with these dumb ass creators who are so fing desperate to be the talk f the app they will allow themself to become bottom of the barrel scraps. Some people really shouldn’t have a platform 🤦🏽‍♀️

It is scary my luv 😭 you’ve a long long way to go though darling and hopefully society is more open and the medical field is less gaslighty 🥰
We can live in hope 🫣 my child still has a banana shaped arm but apparently he's fixed 🤣 you kind of loose all faith sometimes. My mum's pre menopausal I think and they put her on the pill it made her mentally unwell.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m here with another product recommendation my luvs, that has been amazing for me during these summer nights. It’s cooler in the evenings but I like to wear shorts in this weather and so my legs can get a little chilled.

This blanket is amazing, it’s an adult baby muslin basically. I bought the 4 layer and it’s perfect for when you don’t want warmth but want a little coverage ☺️

IMG_6187.png

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
We can live in hope 🫣 my child still has a banana shaped arm but apparently he's fixed 🤣 you kind of loose all faith sometimes. My mum's pre menopausal I think and they put her on the pill it made her mentally unwell.
They tried to do this to me but I refused, the reviews by women are shocking 😳 I hope she can try something else that works for her 🤞🏼 that’s brilliant news about your boy but what a kooky arm shape, bet he loves showing it off 🤣

They tried to do this to me but I refused, the reviews by women are shocking 😳 I hope she can try something else that works for her 🤞🏼 that’s brilliant news about your boy but what a kooky arm shape, bet he loves showing it off 🤣
They've tried to fob her off with alsorts since sent her for scans scaring her the newest one is they are making her have a camera up the um behind. Shes suffering terribly with pain in her tummy now they are making out its either gallstones or bowel related but her periods have gone pretty much 🤦🏻‍♀️. He loves showing it off poor boy just wants to play in a park or on a bouncy castle but he's not allowed till the 3rd September the day before he goes back too school.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
They've tried to fob her off with alsorts since sent her for scans scaring her the newest one is they are making her have a camera up the um behind. Shes suffering terribly with pain in her tummy now they are making out its either gallstones or bowel related but her periods have gone pretty much 🤦🏻‍♀️. He loves showing it off poor boy just wants to play in a park or on a bouncy castle but he's not allowed till the 3rd September the day before he goes back too school.
I genuinely feel for her, this happens to so many women 😞 hopefully all this investigating leads to a diagnosis and treatment. I wonder if it’s related to a dip in hormones whilst approaching the menopause. Is she on HRT?

I bet he can’t wait and you’re terrified 😭 little boys are something else, my nephew is the same 🤭

I genuinely feel for her, this happens to so many women 😞 hopefully all this investigating leads to a diagnosis and treatment. I wonder if it’s related to a dip in hormones whilst approaching the menopause. Is she on HRT?

I bet he can’t wait and you’re terrified 😭 little boys are something else, my nephew is the same 🤭
I don't think she is, honestly hes never going near a skateboard again whilst he's under my roof 🤣 i even got rid of his scooter 🤣 boys are wild