Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
MT is the biggest gaslighter on TT ! He twists everything allllll the time I can’t listen to him he sends my head funny. He consistently brings up peoples wrong doings or who they are associated with I’ve seen him do it multiple times on here , twists and turns things … doesn’t matter who’s been here the longest everyone was here 5 minutes at some point wtf

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
A lot of the EDL accounts I followed during the riots (I follow and then unfollow, for the record) post videos in support of Dave. I know that's not under Dave's control, but shows the demographic he appeals to (imo).
Dave is 100% racist and transpobic himself.. I don’t know how he has the audacity to even comment , he got shut down in reds and left cause nobody backed him not even red 1st time I seen her have a backbone 🤣🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Dave is 100% racist and transpobic himself.. I don’t know how he has the audacity to even comment , he got shut down in reds and left cause nobody backed him not even red 1st time I seen her have a backbone 🤣🤣🤣
Police Academy Goodbye GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I believe that the Trans community do NOT stand with EQ!! They will understand why Laura said this. Why don't they get a Trans woman or man in the box to see what they think!
Does any prominent member of the Trans community on tiktok support EQ? I know EQ has said some awful, transphobic and invalidating things regarding the Trans community. I hope that they don't stand with her, because if she doesn't want to consider herself as Trans then I feel like we should respect that and leave her out in the cold by herself. 🤷‍♂️

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
MT is the biggest gaslighter on TT ! He twists everything allllll the time I can’t listen to him he sends my head funny. He consistently brings up peoples wrong doings or who they are associated with I’ve seen him do it multiple times on here , twists and turns things … doesn’t matter who’s been here the longest everyone was here 5 minutes at some point wtf
Look at the way he got on during the general election. He went from live to live telling people who to vote for

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
My opinion on the eq thing is this
Does it really matter if it was or wasn’t eq that said it… they’ve all been friends with her after she’s said bad/disgusting stuff so not one of them is in any position to call her out on anything she says now or in the future!
People need to stop picking and choosing what they will or won’t except due to their current situation with a person… it’s disingenuous and hypocritical.
Nobody can be cancelled either, nobody can be removed from an app only the individual themselves so these lot need to give up thinking they’re some sort of tt god