Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Do they fishwives ever fing stop? Jebus Christ, the drama is non stop!
Drama Le Sigh GIF

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
i just clutched my tit so hard in panic cause i could smell smoke
MT just got in angies box & said he doesn't want to stay long in a box with people who rob charities. 🍍 dropped in 2 seconds flat 😂
she's had a lot of practice
What to Expect on The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 8 - Slice

*omg i thought i deleted the smoke thing. it was incense i'd just lit

Mar 15, 2024
england
So ultimately, if Paula had not mentioned it, it would have never been brought to the app?
I think stay positive questioned Lisa’s cancer and told buster and Charlotte her views. Buster and Charlotte didn’t tell Lisa instead they told Paula, Paula then took it’s to Lisa’s friendship group I.e Mabel and co and Mabel and co now kicking off. So am a little confused why it’s all been done on the app when it would be more respectful to Lisa to do it off the app.🤷‍♀️

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Actually agree with all of that. It’s just annoying me that Mabel is the loudest over everything when she has absolutely no involvement and she’s screaming at people. She only appears to do this. The Mac and cheese thing was silly to get upset over but making the live she did, told everyone she was going live to address something, and mocked the person for fing hours, she’s a nasty bully. She’s driving me mad
This can’t be good for their mental health surely? It’s fing relentless, every bloody day it’s something else

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Hang on, Paula went to Lisa about it. So why the do she go to Mabel and Maze about it and now there’s a live? WTF? 😂 am I going mad? This isn’t normal behaviour 😭😭. This live is so unnecessary. It’s like they have to find people for Mabel to scream at, or hell will break open? If mabel isn’t involved in everyone else’s business, you know that life can still go on, right?

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I think stay positive questioned Lisa’s cancer and told buster and Charlotte her views. Buster and Charlotte didn’t tell Lisa instead they told Paula, Paula then took it’s to Lisa’s friendship group I.e Mabel and co and Mabel and co now kicking off. So am a little confused why it’s all been done on the app when it would be more respectful to Lisa to do it off the app.🤷‍♀️
If they are real friends,why would you take that information and give it to a group who you are part of,and know it’s going to be blown up on the app? If your friend is ill,do they really need this all,over the app? I wouldn’t like to be their friend that’s for sure
Wash Hands GIF

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
If they are real friends,why would you take that information and give it to a group who you are part of,and know it’s going to be blown up on the app? If your friend is ill,do they really need this all,over the app? I wouldn’t like to be their friend that’s for sure
Wash Hands GIF
I kinda wish Lisa would come in and rip them all a new one 🙏🏻

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hang on, Paula went to Lisa about it. So why the do she go to Mabel and Maze about it and now there’s a live? WTF? 😂 am I going mad? This isn’t normal behaviour 😭😭. This live is so unnecessary. It’s like they have to find people for Mabel to scream at, or hell will break open? If mabel isn’t involved in everyone else’s business, you know that life can still go on, right?
I think we should all move to lives. No more dms or posts. We go live say our comment and watch everyone kick off 👹