Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Afternoon you beautiful bastards.
I’ve been at the hospital all day sorting to catch up with everything that been going on.
I seen a video showing EQs discord with racial comments and stuff in and I’ve gone through her discord putting keywords in to see if I could find anything. And I couldn’t, so I thought well they have probably deleted everything that could be used against them.
I then come across the following comments and I believe the reason why people are not seeing any racist comments is because there is a separate discord that not everyone is able to join and access

IMG_0958.png This was the first comment saying how the discord was hardly active, which I do not believe EQs discord would not be active.
Then the following 2 comments allude to the other discord
IMG_0959.png IMG_0960.png
She more than likely has a public section and a private section in the same discord. The private will be for mods, friends or subscribers. Not completely private but worse because they are "trusted".

Oct 24, 2023
Worm Mocking GIF by Qvisten Animation

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
No misinformation mazza ya drip, it’s an opinion! 🙄No need to be so sensitive
Facts are you are all picking each other off one by one because none of you can trust each other 🤣 the minute you have chats and calls in private you get the paranoia from everyone else that you don’t fully know who’s saying what to who… it’s amusing to watch

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
How can people not figure out that you can change your profile name, it can even match someone else's by adding spaces.
Usernames are account-specific. You can't have the same username as someone else.
EQ has two accounts. One ends in Bean the other ends in Beans. The account commenting was her actual username for her backup account.

Oct 24, 2023
How can people not figure out that you can change your profile name, it can even match someone else's by adding spaces.
Usernames are account-specific. You can't have the same username as someone else.
EQ has two accounts. One ends in Bean the other ends in Beans. The account commenting was her actual username for her backup account.
It infuriates me when people mix up username and display name

May 10, 2024
derby
Afternoon you beautiful bastards.
I’ve been at the hospital all day sorting to catch up with everything that been going on.
I seen a video showing EQs discord with racial comments and stuff in and I’ve gone through her discord putting keywords in to see if I could find anything. And I couldn’t, so I thought well they have probably deleted everything that could be used against them.
I then come across the following comments and I believe the reason why people are not seeing any racist comments is because there is a separate discord that not everyone is able to join and access

IMG_0958.png This was the first comment saying how the discord was hardly active, which I do not believe EQs discord would not be active.
Then the following 2 comments allude to the other discord
IMG_0959.png IMG_0960.png
Yes there’s definitely another one. The first one suddenly went quiet after the Elphaba SH night and there was an influx of new members. They’re the most disgusting people in there and their behaviour was exposed.

I was in there to snoop and create a nice TT block list 😎