Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
There’s one near me, in a very multi cultural town
One of the bigger cities near us has a huge multi cultural population , many I feel will be stood guarding everything because they've witnessed thuggish behaviour before , it's sad because it's just causing a divide that 99% of the population doesn't even want involvement in. Sadly some of these hooligans are turning up in towns they've never been to , to cause a scene and teenagers are getting involved and acting big and hard , honestly if I found out either of my two were involved in any hatred they'd be out on their fing asses!

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Guess my day out in Newcastle is off the cards, @Patty B I hope your hubby stays safe, it must be so scary for you xx
I’m staying away from town this weekend and next weekend. My son is supposed to be at the football next weekend but iv said he’s not going. My husband and his colleagues are currently stood making a human chain around a children’s event to help keep them safe. Same again next weekend. It’s a fing joke

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I was listening to the live and Gracie said she doesn’t care and she is not responsible.

When I checked the TikTok Creator Network Management Policy (and assuming that Unity agency is subject to this specific policy, and is the latest version available ) at para 4 it says:

‘4. Code of Conduct for Your Interaction with LIVE Creators

4.2 You undertake that LIVE creators under your management will comply at all times with the TikTok's Terms (as amended from time to time) and other policies we may introduce in relation to LIVE creators' activities from time to time. You agree that you are jointly and severally liable for any losses incurred by violations of the TikTok's Terms by the LIVE creators managed by you.’

There is also a duty to report at para 4.4 and consequences of violation at para 5.

I don’t know if Gracie reads any policy or believes that none of us can read?
red white and blue wow GIF by Bomb Pop

I have an email to compile

Also Gracie your a stupid beg b who cried being called fat why were you so offended?

I have an email to write lol

May 10, 2024
derby
No excuse or explanation she just said I don’t think it was her.

It was 100% her.

It’s written all over Gracie’s and Zak’s faces that they know it was EQ herself they just refuse to be proved wrong about her.
Zac pretty much admitted he knew it was her this morning saying “i don’t care what people have done, I like who I like and that’s that”. Or such like.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
These idiots have surrounded what looks like a hotel that houses immigrants. I might tweet Tommy Robinson and ask him who took the country
I'm asking the woman who thinks Britain is gonna sink and everyone who doesn't agree with her needs deported so I'm asking her where we are all going 😭😭