Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
There saying mr whippy is scotty ... doesn't sound anything like him ... angie sed shep gonna put it on tomorrow's show .. she doing awareness on scotty and Co..... she needs to leave off
And dwp just been on box with another a windy pic

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’m so fing angry. I have autistic children and one is very severely autistic. I’d love her to explain what it looks and sounds like 🤬

I’m furious, there are a few of us diagnosed ASD, in my family. Unlike soap dodger & tea bag, I am well educated, with a real career behind me, not a made up one, with historical characters in.

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Well, well, well lukie young/Matthew Gilbert, imagine get arrested for being a nonce, 9 charges you dirty pedo t. You had the nerve to talk on protecting kids on tt!
Hey rhino this is your mate, is he really a good bloke?
I'm putting up a vid comes with a trigger warning it's confronted and caught (pedo hunter group) outing what he has done, csa and r***

Edited he wasn't with ghosts I got the wrong guy t is still wrong un and buddies with rhino

Last edited:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Not been on all day but just joined Angie's to this comment from lynz?! Who gained 5k out of people mocking her lip? Who the do do you think you are lynz calling anyone slow your not the sharpest tool in the box. Oh and the fact she can't even spell Scotty 🫣
1000071587.jpg
Sure her work place would love that , remember when she cried when people contact them before but still continues to be a fing t online to appease her leader ??

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
That Jane has just said he’s clearly got capacity!!! I swear to god 🤬 my autistic children are very high achievers and I will fight tooth and nail for my boy (the level 3 one) to be treated exactly the way he deserves!
She works in MH she claims, I heard her, swear you need lieabetes to get in flanges box