Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Ang furiously trying to find the page on Google that backs her

Read Book Club GIF
Yet wikipedia has a page of banned slurs and the A word is one of them 🤷‍♂️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Feed your mother Angie and put your hand in your pocket and pay your way you freeloading freak.
There is a little back and forth over Corie calling AR an ape but I missed the whole beginning.
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240806_233434_TikTok.mp4
I see a totally different side to Sheila here, I swear she was saying she just got home and she's starving and Angie needs to feed her. If she can stay out till this time at her big age she can make food. Her and Angie are the same kind of idiot 😂😂

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Feed your mother Angie and put your hand in your pocket and pay your way you freeloading freak.
There is a little back and forth over Corie calling AR an ape but I missed the whole beginning.
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240806_233434_TikTok.mp4
It’s horrible how she just throws her half eaten takeaway scraps at her all the time like she’s doing her a favour. Vile woman. I don’t have my dad anymore like Angie, but I still see my mum almost daily and often cook for her etc. Angie is seriously a vile waste of space that doesn’t care about anyone other than herself.

Medusa

I see a totally different side to Sheila here, I swear she was saying she just got home and she's starving and Angie needs to feed her. If she can stay out till this time at her big age she can make food. Her and Angie are the same kind of idiot 😂😂
Sometimes I do think it's 100% staged and Sheila will play along because she knows it gains views. I agree Sheila is more than capable of feeding herself and she shouldn't roll in pissed and kicking off because she's wanting fed (I say it because i know it gets Angies back up) but she should contribute towards her keep or at the least have more respect for her mothers house.
She's nearly 50 and she'll piss where she sits. It makes me retch 🤮