Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
THIS IS A HUGE TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ITS NOT NICE AT ALL MENTIONS OF GROOMING AND SMALL GIRLS. PLEASE ONLY LISTEN IF YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH TO DO SO ⚠️. I DON'T KNOW THE WOMANS VOICE BUT THE MALE IS BARRY 🤬🤬
View attachment 1000071617.mp4
What the do!
The dirty fing noncy t!
He needs his fing hard drive checking along with whoever was in the room with him.
I swear these fs need a fing hiding
The fishwives need to name who was in the room with Barry, cos they will know who is was.

Medusa

Can anyone identify who that is I don't watch them enough to know their voices but that was a Brummy voice I think. The fact she thinks it's laughable to say she has drugged her own children and she says about them rocking and then he said he what he say's.
I recognise her voice but I can't put a name or face to it, it will come to me though, and when it does I'm gonna blast it all over social media.
Those kids need removed from her care and beasty Barry needs his cock and balls cut off and rammed down his fing wind pipe.

And I mean every single word I've said.

Medusa

Can someone explain why everytime AR is in the box people comment "coma"
Last week he faked being in an accident and he had posts claiming to be family and friends telling everyone he was in a coma and they were turning the machines off, he wanted everyone to tune in at a certain time so they could basically say their goodbyes.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I’m gonna share an experience without giving to much away. I was adopted due to my skin color. I had the lovely opportunity to meet my birth family who were flaming, proud racist. I was called a monkey and asked why. He told me because your people were so easy to break and train to do what we wanted. Angela when you’re saying it’s a figure of speech you’re 100 percent correct. It’s a figure of speech FOR RACIST SCUM!!!

Feb 29, 2024
Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Desiigner

Feb 29, 2024
I’m gonna share an experience without giving to much away. I was adopted due to my skin color. I had the lovely opportunity to meet my birth family who were flaming, proud racist. I was called a monkey and asked why. He told me because your people were so easy to break and train to do what we wanted. Angela when you’re saying it’s a figure of speech you’re 100 percent correct. It’s a figure of speech FOR RACIST SCUM!!!
I'm so so sorry 🥺

I recognise her voice but I can't put a name or face to it, it will come to me though, and when it does I'm gonna blast it all over social media.
Those kids need removed from her care and beasty Barry needs his cock and balls cut off and rammed down his fing wind pipe.

And I mean every single word I've said.
Ok so the female voice is brummy jo she has given permission for me to share this, i don't particularly want to be involved but this is what she said Screenshot_20240807-115243_TikTok.jpg

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Corie used him being “young” as part of his excuse, but surely that would make you more aware, more tolerant and understanding, more inclusive as he would of grown up not experiencing the open racism on tv programs, the flippant comments in the day to day life of the p shop etc
I know that I grew up when all that was common place and even with an openly racist father I’ve not turned into someone that thinks this s is ok

I am coming off for the day i actually feel so ill my mind is already heightened as little one is out with my family, but for that and cories racism to be the first things i hear, I'm mad, upset and weirded out. Stay safe all and continue to call out people's bullshit 🤎 i just don't feel strong enough to do so today.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m so dreadfully sorry for the rotten minds and hearts of your birth giver and her relatives. They made one right decision, knowing they couldn’t give you the love you needed and deserved 🥹

Never forget that a family chose you, they weren’t obligated - they wanted you in their family and fell in love with you as you grew into the person you are today 🩵

Last edited: