Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I am coming off for the day i actually feel so ill my mind is already heightened as little one is out with my family, but for that and cories racism to be the first things i hear, I'm mad, upset and weirded out. Stay safe all and continue to call out people's bullshit 🀎 i just don't feel strong enough to do so today.
Sending you a gentle cuddle, I’m so sorry luv πŸ«‚ try and distract yourself and enjoy your day if you can 🩡

Edit: changed name, I got confused for a moment πŸ˜…

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
THIS IS A HUGE TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ITS NOT NICE AT ALL MENTIONS OF GROOMING AND SMALL GIRLS. PLEASE ONLY LISTEN IF YOU'RE STRONG ENOUGH TO DO SO ⚠️. I DON'T KNOW THE WOMANS VOICE BUT THE MALE IS BARRY 🀬🀬
View attachment 1000071617.mp4

What the do! I saw the commotion yesterday but didn't realise what was actually said. I'm speechless... why the do would anyone ever EVER say this. I feel fing sick.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Ok so the female voice is brummy jo she has given permission for me to share this, i don't particularly want to be involved but this is what she said Screenshot_20240807-115243_TikTok.jpg
Eyeroll Ugh GIF by King Of Destiny
Eyeroll GIF by King Of Destiny
Eyeroll Whatever GIF by King Of Destiny
Real Housewives Of Atlanta Omg GIF by Dish Nation

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
flange really has a habit of spreading misinformation to her audience, but I know some of them are also readers here, so I just want them to know that intent is not essential for proving a hate crime, despite what she is saying. If you are unsure, it is best to seek professional advice.

A very interesting start to the day I have to say

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I’m so dreadfully sorry for the rotten minds and hearts of your birth giver and her relatives. They made one right decision, knowing they couldn’t give you the love you needed and deserved πŸ₯Ή

Never forget that a family chose you, they weren’t obligated - they wanted you in their family and fell in love with you as you grew into the person you are today.
Thank you Mrs D. That’s one reason I never hated my egg donor. The only thing she did right was giving me to my mom. I was lucky and blessed to have my mothers love ❀️❀️❀️

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I am coming off for the day i actually feel so ill my mind is already heightened as little one is out with my family, but for that and cories racism to be the first things i hear, I'm mad, upset and weirded out. Stay safe all and continue to call out people's bullshit 🀎 i just don't feel strong enough to do so today.
Try to have a self care day, watch a movie or something that can help to ease your mind.
Sending you a massive hug πŸ«‚ πŸ€ŽπŸ’

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you Mrs D. That’s one reason I never hated my egg donor. The only thing she did right was giving me to my mom. I was lucky and blessed to have my mothers love ❀️❀️❀️
That’s the absolute best perspective to have luv and testament to your upbringing and kind heart 🩡

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I’m gonna share an experience without giving to much away. I was adopted due to my skin color. I had the lovely opportunity to meet my birth family who were flaming, proud racist. I was called a monkey and asked why. He told me because your people were so easy to break and train to do what we wanted. Angela when you’re saying it’s a figure of speech you’re 100 percent correct. It’s a figure of speech FOR RACIST SCUM!!!
I'm so very relieved that you were never brought up in that disgusting environment and for the person you are today xxx

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Literally everyone who's going into the house has a racial or slur scandal. I'm sick of seeing lives where people are saying he better not go in. Why wouldn't he? He would be chilling with like minded people 😭
Did I make this up or did Wandy Woofu say that any racism in the house, would result in being evicted?

🎢 sound of silence 🎢

Did I make this up or did Wandy Woofu say that any racism in the house, would result in being evicted?

🎢 sound of silence 🎢
I have no idea I don't watch him. I'm unsure how that can be a rule when it seems to be a requirement to even get in.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Literally everyone who's going into the house has a racial or slur scandal. I'm sick of seeing lives where people are saying he better not go in. Why wouldn't he? He would be chilling with like minded people 😭
At this point roofer may as well call it "Racists locked in" and damn well keep it locked indefinitely

I don’t watch him either but I can’t remember for the life of me, where I heard that πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Not one person who's been announced hasn't been vile in some sort of way, maybe the girl who does speed dating she seems okay but I know nothing about her not even her name πŸ˜‚

Mar 2, 2024
Just wanted to give a heads up of the confirmed feared locations tonight just for a warning for you all. Please stay safe and lock your doors πŸ‘ I know they've got an additional 6000 officers on standby on addition to the officers on duty and allocated to these areas
IMG_9829.jpeg
Mrs Nolan has just said she's glad we decided to settle in a rural area , it does have it's advantages (not smelling manure in the hot weather though)