Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I can just hear you now...

"Alreet pets, I'm not in the fettle the day mind, so everyone's gana dee as ya telt coz this country is fed. Your all gana do some bird and eat s scran, we are gana make our country a canny one again.
Now I'm away yem so divint botha trying to call me or I'll be in a reet fettle, see yas the morn. 😭😭
EEE aye nee bother. Gan to beed soon so al let yas crack on ❤😂

Medusa

yes, am on your team. you guys remind me of the people i spent time with at the 'seccy' house as gemzino so fondly puts it. its a bond we'll never lose.
plus i had nick names for all um like in here; white shirt, carrie bradshaw, night-nurse, electro-shock etc.
what weapon would you feel comfortable with?
I'm curious to know what our nick names are? I'm sure most of us can take a joke and have a sense of humour. 😊

Medusa

she used a colour remover before dying it straight after yesterday too, then blew dry it. gumhead
Omg so she's stripped it then bleached it twice in the space of 24 hours, s a brick thats a recipe for disaster.
Bad Hair GIF by Waterparks

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
yes, am on your team. you guys remind me of the people i spent time with at the 'seccy' house as gemzino so fondly puts it. its a bond we'll never lose.
plus i had nick names for all um like in here; white shirt, carrie bradshaw, night-nurse, electro-shock etc.
what weapon would you feel comfortable with?
Most of my nicknames for you lot are how I’ve read your names incorrectly a few times and then my mind just sticks with it.
Yours for example, I call you Lilianna.

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Id just joined here when everyone could change their names in May and admin shifted things up. It was hilarious the confusion when the thread disappeared and everyone had to join it and got confused 😂

Then the 🤢 reaction was granted. 😁

No one could remember peoples previous names who changed them. It caused chaos for a bit, having to remind each other 😂😂😂

I hope a funny time to remember helps the mood 🤎