Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Did Serena just say her son was groomed in the server? Or did I mishear her?!

sassy d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hello Poppets 🩵 I’m not able to type at the moment so I’m using text to speech. I’m still having problems with the trapped nerve in my neck but I’m taking med and using my tennis machine. No tennis machine. This is ridiculous LOL just to clear things up I am not playing tennislaugh my ass off oh do sake. As you can see I rarely use text to speech so will mostly be reacting to comments today. Sending love wish me luck for tennis I guess 🤣

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Hello Poppets 🩵 I’m not able to type at the moment so I’m using text to speech. I’m still having problems with the trapped nerve in my neck but I’m taking med and using my tennis machine. No tennis machine. This is ridiculous LOL just to clear things up I am not playing tennislaugh my ass off oh do sake. As you can see I rarely use text to speech so will mostly be reacting to comments today. Sending love wish me luck for tennis I guess 🤣
“Laugh my ass off oh do sake” this comment got me crying because I can imagine you saying it 😂😂😂

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Miss Baguette 🥖 messaged me regarding my post on here about her interaction with Alex Brigham. She says she did not intend for it to be understood as "guilty by association" but rather the association of us as a collective/hive being. I asked her consent to post her explanation, as I know people here were hurt by our interpretation of the interaction.

1000022415.jpg

1000022421.jpg

1000022424.jpg

I am only posting this as I hope it will help lessen any feelings of hurt or betrayal. I've included my messages before and after.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Absolutely love it. This fits your online persona so perfectly.

But I hope you feel better soon. Pain is s and I hope you manage to knock out a f with your back-swing (I doubt that's an actual move, but whatever).

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
This made me giggle, not you being in pain but the fact I read this in your voice 🤭

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Much love Mrs D!!! Please just rest up and have a nice hot bubble bath! Get that Radox!!! 🩵 🫂