Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
do me, he is actually borie corie

Ded Teletubbie GIF by MOODMAN

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
My thought on this Alex thing is that he is an absolute liar and has never seen anything. He has no proof of anything ever cos he's a liar. He embellishes his stories to grab the attention of the viewer....ooooo aaaaaa.... reality is he's the underdog of the underdog. He has nothing to offer. These lies have backfired massively now someone had said he's sitting on csa on his device. How does he get out of this without exposing himself as a liar.

This is just what I think.

200.gif
He definitely likes to give the appearance that he knows more than anyone else, that he knows secrets that no-one else has been smart enough to uncover. When he does reveal these things they are utterly disappointingly obvious. He needs to make himself feel superior, important and special, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he has fabricated a role for himself of being "supreme protector" only for it to be backfiring on him now he's made his story too elaborate and controversial.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Why did Mabel advise Alex to go to the police if he hasn't saw anything?

These people cannot vouch for a stranger online. Alex is a semi faceless stranger.

It's went from he saw a channel in a server, to he saw a full server dedicated to it, to never seeing anything, to being set up, then it was a rumour, that it was adults bodies and kids faces.

My thoughts are Alex has saw something, and he's bragged about seeing it so people take his word for how bad these servers are and now he's back tracking.

I believe the reason felicity was so hysterical is because he told her, her child was doxed in a server where he saw "cp".

He's said too much s and got himself backed into a corner.
I didn’t see any of his live last night but if he’s saying it’s child faces on adult bodies this is also still illegal, pseudo images it falls under

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
My take on it all is that neither of their hands are clean but I could be completely wrong 😂
I don't think anyone's hands are clean either. I believe everyone who knew is wrong. And people did know because they openly discussed it all last night, and have changed their story immediately after then again this morning.

But i believe when he told felicity her child was doxed she was so hysterical because he also told her there was child abuse images in the server.

I swear if heard felicity beg him for proof and he's never provided it.

I believe this is the dirt that holds them all together. This secret nobody was supposed to know, and it's all coming out.

Oct 24, 2023
I didn’t see any of his live last night but if he’s saying it’s child faces on adult bodies this is also still illegal, pseudo images it falls under
The only person I heard mention that they were told it was child's faces on adults bodies was Mabel if I'm honest. It's not adding up, it's a subject I feel passionately about and I'll keep bringing it up.

I get the impression some people don't wanna say anything because a creator they like is involved and I'll keep saying it. Everyone who knew and done nothing is complicate.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I don't think anyone's hands are clean either. I believe everyone who knew is wrong. And people did know because they openly discussed it all last night, and have changed their story immediately after then again this morning.

But i believe when he told felicity her child was doxed she was so hysterical because he also told her there was child abuse images in the server.

I swear if heard felicity beg him for proof and he's never provided it.

I believe this is the dirt that holds them all together. This secret nobody was supposed to know, and it's all coming out.
Felicity has definitely asked him for proof over and over. He's always dangled it and never provided it to her or publicly, as far as I'm aware. Not that that's his usual M.O.... 👀

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
The only person I heard mention that they were told it was child's faces on adults bodies was Mabel if I'm honest. It's not adding up, it's a subject I feel passionately about and I'll keep bringing it up.

I get the impression some people don't wanna say anything because a creator they like is involved and I'll keep saying it. Everyone who knew and done nothing is complicate.
I completely agree… if who’s lying is so convinced then she needs to say why she’s not done anything with that knowledge until now for a start

Oct 24, 2023
Felicity has definitely asked him for proof over and over. He's always dangled it and never provided it to her or publicly, as far as I'm aware. Not that that's his usual M.O.... 👀
She has and she was never given it. I fully believe the reason she's been so hysterical about it is because he said there was indecent images of kids in there. I remember the live too, it wasn't even a plm server he joined. He joined a server of Johnnys to see if he had been doxed in there and told felicity she had been and her child.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just scrolling the fyp and come across a post about red. The account actually has pic of red and her kids as pfp. I don’t like red but why have people gotta use pics of kids fgs🤦🏼‍♀️
There's really no need, especially now we've got the wonders of AI generated images. You can literally make an image of her mocking or highlighting anything without needing any artistic ability. Why would you not? The possibilities are endless!

Oct 24, 2023
I completely agree… if who’s lying is so convinced then she needs to say why she’s not done anything with that knowledge until now for a start
Who's lying is convinced because her cousin told her. Her cousin felicity who's been asking Alex for proof her child was in there since what December? But it also seems Alex has been having conversations with other people about what he thinks he saw 🤷‍♀️

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

I agree Judas. There is not one single person on this planet who's arse I won't hang out to dry if involved in anything like this. I certainly have no allegiance to any TT's including the one's who come in here and I make no apologies for that.

Oct 24, 2023
I agree Judas. There is not one single person on this planet who's arse I won't hang out to dry if involved in anything like this. I certainly have no allegiance to any TT's including the one's who come in here and I make no apologies for that.
It just makes me angry. It's a subject I'm passionate about. Something isn't adding up, and they need to be held to the same standards they all demand from other people.

Alex has sexually harassed women, he close friends with Kat, he's made sick comments about child abuse, there's been evidence that he's masturbating whiles hes live, he's said he has files on people, lied about doxing. Now when he joined a server he saw CSA images and done nothing about it but what bragged to people?! Made felicity believe her kid was involved?

But they all care more about Barry making 1 sick comment.

Two wronguns can exist at once.