Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It just makes me angry. It's a subject I'm passionate about. Something isn't adding up, and they need to be held to the same standards they all demand from other people.

Alex has sexually harassed women, he close friends with Kat, he's made sick comments about child abuse, there's been evidence that he's masturbating whiles hes live, he's said he has files on people, lied about doxing. Now when he joined a server he saw CSA images and done nothing about it but what bragged to people?! Made felicity believe her kid was involved?

But they all care more about Barry making 1 sick comment.

Two wronguns can exist at once.
Barry is definitely a noncey t for what he said. I've always said Brigham was a predator but when he made that twisted comment about csa, that moved him up into the nonce category as far as I'm concerned. If he has seen any images, has any images, has info on anybody that has seen or has images and not shared that info with the authorities, that makes him a nonce. Anybody else holding that info and not sharing with authorities are the same. I said what I said. As soon as they all started having phonecalls about it, they all became complicit.

Jul 29, 2024
england
Barry is definitely a noncey t for what he said. I've always said Brigham was a predator but when he made that twisted comment about csa, that moved him up into the nonce category as far as I'm concerned. If he has seen any images, has any images, has info on anybody that has seen or has images and not shared that info with the authorities, that makes him a nonce. Anybody else holding that info and not sharing with authorities are the same. I said what I said. As soon as they all started having phonecalls about it, they all became complicit.
100% agree šŸ‘šŸ¼

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Drag Race Drinking GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Don't shut up, that's what these kind of people rely on. šŸ¤Ž
I'll just see how it plays out, because no doubt he'll go live crying saying we are saying stuff when it's actually just me saying it and call me a pedo again šŸ˜­. My opinion still stands, I think I'm right. I also dunno why who's lying is outing more sexual texts, that made me feel ill šŸ˜­

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I'll just see how it plays out, because no doubt he'll go live crying saying we are saying stuff when it's actually just me saying it and call me a pedo again šŸ˜­. My opinion still stands, I think I'm right. I also dunno why who's lying is outing more sexual texts, that made me feel ill šŸ˜­
Just so you know, for what it's worth,I've got your back on this 100% Yeah I've just read the messages šŸ¤¢

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I agree with everything you've just said, I don't condone anyone (man or woman) going around throwing serious allegations around an app that can be so damaging, especially when it's based on hearsay and they have zero evidence to back it up, because its so dangerous and it can ruin someone, but then no victim should feel pressured to show receipts.

I know Alex has 100% love bombed women that's something i know that for sure, i only go on receipts and I'll never go on hearsay, i have seen everything with my own eyes and I've spoken to these people.

He manipulated women so they would carry on gifting him big, even to the stage where they went broke and couldn't put food on their own tables or pay their own bills. He even went as far as asking them to take out personal loans to gift him further up the rankings, when he knew they had nothing and they were struggling to make ends meet, he also used an extremely vulnerable young man for his own financial gain and he was on the verge of losing everything, it wasn't until a few of us twigged what was taking place behind the scenes and stepped in to expose him for what he was, Alex tried to silence these people by threatening to leak information that he had from their personal chats so none of them would come forward or be believed.

People can be biased and refuse to believe he's a scumbag and they can carry on thinking he's a Saint but more fool them when they get burnt and no one believes their story because one day it could happen to them.

His main mod is just as guilty because they knew what was happening and they were behind a lot of it with his permission and this why I hate discords and group chats because these are the places where the manipulation takes place and its happening right now in so many creators discords and group chats.

As for the grape accusations.. i see both sides, no woman should ever be victim shamed or forced into producing receipts but then no man should be blamed for such damaging things without proof especially from someone who has heard it through the grapevines, it's a hard one and something I personally feel should be kept off the app and dealt with by the appropriate authorities.

Edit - yes he was a man w but I'm not sure what he's like now as I stopped watching him early last year, I know there's allegations going around that he was also married at the time which is untrue, and that's another reason why it shouldn't be brought on here because people will twist things and a web of lies will be spun and it normally ends up where the victims truth (whoever it is) won't be believed.

Alex Brigham this post and my previous post isn't about you. Get over yourself, you 100% do not know me. šŸ¤£šŸ˜­
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Alex Brigham , just cos you send winky pics to people doesnā€™t mean we all want to talk about it.
This guy sounds like another diadro, scumbag using people for money and power.