Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Yeah it is, but she’s talking about Laura, then says that, watch her friends face and tash says ‘no I don’t care anymore I’ve had enough’ or something along those lines.

Like saying black sheep isn’t an issue, but I feel like it is when you’re aiming it towards a black woman 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s like the whole pearl and orangutan comment

May 19, 2024
west midlands
Gotta get a load off my chest First of all why can't these women see alex Brigham is using them especially serena and snell I just want to shake them he has said the worst and they are still up his ass the only one who sticks to there morals is nanny D and Paula the rest are stupid.....Mark my words the next one to show his true colours is Jeffrey the way they all fawn over him is discusting this guy dosent believe his friend alex didn't mean what everyone knows he said about child sexual abuse. These women are so gullible I'm gonna sit back and watch the fall out I can't believe how they think Jeffrey is a good guy hello wake up ladies
I'm in there group and everytime Jeffrey joins I feel physically sick like he's not been around long and they think they know him
Did Barry not show these ladies anything you only know someone from a screen. I know Jeffrey personally and he is a wrongun I can't wait to see the fall out
come with proof you know are jeffery then! show us if it makes you sick everytime you come in are lives. why not get it all out thee now hey

to me this screaming felicity vibes

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Well everyone is boring as do today, I've got cleaning to do and want something to listen to damn it
episode 7 GIF by Blindspot

Mar 22, 2024
The pits
Anyone else think tink is turning into a right little bully. In two days she's gone for chez,Angie, felicity, Alex and Irish kelly.I used to enjoy her lives but no I just feel like she's turning into a angry little gremlin

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
come with proof you know are jeffery then! show us if it makes you sick everytime you come in are lives. why not get it all out thee now hey

to me this screaming felicity vibes
Hi tink, I invite you to tell us why you can absolutely vouch for Alex that he would never have CSA material on his phone?

What part of the sexual harassment, the lies, the threats, the sick comments about child abuse, the masturbating on TikTok, the friendships with people like Kat or the accounts in his comments that are allowed to threaten to a people and not be blocked.

Just curious of course ☺️

May 19, 2024
west midlands
Hi tink, I invite you to tell us why you can absolute vouch for Alex that he would never have CSA material on his phone?

What part of the sexual harassment, the lies, the threats, the sick comments about child abuse, the masturbating on TikTok, the friendships with people like Kat or the accounts in his comments that are allowed to threaten to a people and not be blocked.
i personally dont on that one but i also said nothing surprises me now said it earlier on. i would like to think he hasn't xx i have no idea on the a comments ive not been in his lives for ages but again nothing surprises me with him now but this was about Jefferey x

Last edited: