Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Mazza, you cockwomble, how do you definitely know he has nothing on his phone. How long have you known him IN PERSON? When was the last time he handed over his devices to you and let you look through absolutely everything on them? You swore not so long ago that you would never speak to him again yet here you are defending him like YOUR freedom depended on it 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240810_174902_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240810_174902_TikTok.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 36
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Mazza, you cockwomble, how do you definitely know he has nothing on his phone. How long have you known him IN PERSON? When was the last time he handed over his devices to you and let you look through absolutely everything on them? You swore not so long ago that you would never speak to him again yet here you are defending him like YOUR freedom depended on it 🤔
Mazza was one who was calling him an utter creep and everything a few months ago. 🙄

Checkoutbabe1

Mar 9, 2024
come with proof you know are jeffery then! show us if it makes you sick everytime you come in are lives. why not get it all out thee now hey

to me this screaming felicity vibes
Sorry to dissapoint I'm mot felicity. I've always thought you were a bright person tink but you sit with Jeffrey just wait it will happen and then come back and message me

Medusa

Why that man thinks everything is about him is beyond me.
It’s a bit narcissistic of you Alex to assume.
Does he really think we care who he likes and who he thinks is dodgy, like I’m sure I along with everyone else won’t be crying in our cornflakes anytime soon cos Alex doesn’t like us 😂

As for miss baguette, I feel kinda sad if her “guilty by association” comment was about comment cafe, whether that be the thread as a whole or if she was referring to certain members. I get it that she has now gotten herself a platform and is associated with and modding for creators with a decent following, so therefore she wants to move away from comment cafe, but her frequent involvement as one of the main characters in comment cafe has helped her to get where she is 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought me and miss b were cool and despite her ignoring my comments to her in lives the last few days, which I put down to being ghosted, I never thought anything of it til I watched the clip of her in Alex live 🫤
However i have no hard feelings towards her and I wish her the best.
I'm out of the house atm sat in American golf bored sless while the other half is getting measure up for some new golf clubs, then I'm nipping for something to eat and I'll be on later.

I wasn't going to say anything and just let it slide, but do it I'm sick of some people pussy footing around, or scared to say how it is, so I'll reply when I'm back home later.
So you better strap yourselves in feckers. 😘
protect zach galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Oh god, only been watching him a couple minutes and all ready vomiting in my mouth as he's white knighting/playing martyr.

"If they're coming for me they're not coming for someone else innocent. I can handle it."

Not a direct quote, but just ugh.
He literally sobs like a b the minute anybody comes for him 🤣

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Why does he keep saying felicity admitted to lying? I missed that. How can she lie about something he sat for 4 hours confirming last night 😭
He does this the whole time its fing aggravating, he just says what he wants and claims it to be true. Stonewall facts! Does my head in. Can't stand the fat narcissist weird bolox

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I'm out of the house atm sat in American golf bored sless while the other half is getting measure up for some new golf clubs, then I'm nipping for something to eat and I'll be on later.

I wasn't going to say anything and just let it slide, but do it I'm sick of people pussy footing around, or scared to say how it is, so I'll reply when I'm back home later.
So you better strap yourselves in feckers. 😘
protect zach galifianakis GIF by BasketsFX
Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

I’m ready 🤣

NittyNora

Mar 7, 2024
Uk
Curiosity apparently.
You need an invite link, but that can be shared in bio's for anyone to click.
So, Kazzy has openly said she went in AFTER the topnonce stuff (her words not mine)

So Squeak saw all the noncey stuff, got curious and still joined it? She was obviously curious then because of what she'd heard/seen about the group but went in anyway and even became very friendly with them all?????

Says it all really.