Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
She needs to wear nappies the stinking fing piss bag

funny face laugh GIF by Alpha

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She's changing the story again. 🤦‍♂️ This is why people question it. This and the fact that she's screamed at her Mother saying her Mother poisoned him.

And saying "what's it got to do with Fact Freak", well what has Fact Freak's alleged sexual preferences, kinks and past relationships and previous mental crisis got to do with her? do all. But it all comes back to the standard Angie can say whatever she wants about whoever she wants, no holds barred, nothing is too low or too private. But anyone dares talk on Angie and her ever-changing stories, her malicious lies, her outlandish accusations and her ridiculous justifications and they are the worst of the worst, send them to the gallows, feed them to the sharks, off with their heads.

Get to do. 🖕
And she's just brought it up again.

THIS IS WHY NO-ONE SYMPATHISES WITH YOU, YOU DUMB VILE t. This is why no other "creators" rush to defend you and call out these "vile bullies". You cannot cry victim when you are the one who bullies and abuses everyone until they react (reactive abuse).

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
How can she go at anyone that didn’t know someone would say something disgusting and concerning, that they heard it and unfriended the bloke and spoke out against him…… when Angie made friends with Alex who said something disgusting about child SA! Angie, you literally befriended a bloke because he was hated for what he said. That’s the weirdest fing thing, so why are you saying s about others? He made a mockery of the worst thing a child can go through. You love predators and wronguns you fly magnet

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Oh joy, she left? I’m absolutely loving all this. Sorry if others are feeling hurt but this place has become less thrushy recently. I feel like I’m not going to have to pop off again 😍 my anger management coach will be best pleased
I don't recall seeing her for a while now. Hoping noone is going to come along and point out she's still here and ruin this !

Jim Bean Dancing GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Why is Angie dressed like Freddy Kruger... He killed children is she promoting child murder?
OMG! She is! That's disgusting! She needs her devices checking because dressing as a serial child unaliver would never even pass through my mind, so for her to dress up in homage is clearly her proudly displaying her support of him. 😲🤬

I can't believe anyone can support her. She's shown her true colours. 😳

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Angie just doesn't like other people having their own platforms without her having some kind of control. She literally wants to dictate who can go where and say what. She's a fing control freak
That’s exactly what it is! She cannot handle not having complete control over people. Everyone that is friends with her, is actually terrified of triggering her, as she causes distruction and they worry about her narrative she twists. Miss Red is scared of her, Angie even said that herself, that’s why she won’t talk about her