Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
flange wants a guy to have a good job and money in the bank. what does she have to offer?

Molly Ringwald Side Eye GIF

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Glad to hear FF doesn't wear nappies 😭
But I'm totally cool with the kink shaming people who do.

Nappies have obvious connotations with babies, anyone getting a sexual kick out of wearing them is a huge red flag in my book.
Proper mad heads on Tiktok. 🥴
I wouldn't be surprised if Soapy still has bitty from Sheila, a whole new level to SYM, init .

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Glad to hear FF doesn't wear nappies 😭
But I'm totally cool with the kink shaming people who do.

Nappies have obvious connotations with babies, anyone getting a sexual kick out of wearing them is a huge red flag in my book.
Or it has connotations to love, care, comfort etc. I don't have any experience with it, but just because babies wear diapers doesn't automatically mean any adult with a diaper kink is harbouring paedophilic ideology. Ageplay can be very therapeutic, especially in people who experienced traumatic events early in life.

Medusa

You can tell Angie's desperate to be loved but terrified of rejection. 👀

She's gonna be a fish out of water in this speedating session.
I do believe she has been loved before but her narcissistic traits have pushed those who did once love her away.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Or it has connotations to love, care, comfort etc. I don't have any experience with it, but just because babies wear diapers doesn't automatically mean any adult with a diaper kink is harbouring paedophilic ideology. Ageplay can be very therapeutic, especially in people who experienced traumatic events early in life.

I've never considered that perspective, thanks for sharing.