Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Yeah, he was calling Pearl a dirty Alkie yesterday ( which she is) but then his creepy "boyfriend" let slip that Ben 10 is a recovering alcoholic himself. He's a 2 faced wee t who was happy to have them all in his corner when trying to build his wee platform. He'll be back in their pockets soon enough.
what ben 10 is a recovering alcoholic? noooo? how did he get served 😬

Medusa

It’s the fannié wash I use (made by a French company) and recommended in my recent video 🤣

Untitled design.png.jpeg
Well I'll be dammed, I'm ordering some along with some fake eyelashes since you informed me that ladies of the night used them, the hubby is gonna be well chuffed, he won't have to see me wearing safety goggles and I'll be as fresh as a daisy.

I do not smell btw 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Zia Renee, you were an absolute t to people when you moded for Delulu, you also made inappropriate comments about a 15yr old boy you wrongun. Stop with the wounded fake outrage and that goes for everybody else who didn't have a problem with any these twats until it directly affects them. fing eejits.
What’s happened, how come she’s being brought up luv?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Well I'll be dammed, I'm ordering some along with some fake eyelashes since you informed me that ladies of the night used them, the hubby is gonna be well chuffed, he won't have to see me wearing safety goggles and I'll be as fresh as a daisy.

I do not smell btw 😭
You’re adorable 🤣

Jokes aside, that product is just wonderful. It’s so gentle and doesn’t interfere with our PH or self cleansing. It also doesn’t dry or irritate the delicate skin 🌸

Husband will be a happy man… ask him if he wants a trip to the French Alps 🏔️ and then whip your vaginé mound out 💨

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Season 10 Laughing GIF by One Chicago

Medusa

You’re adorable 🤣

Jokes aside, that product is just wonderful. It’s so gentle and doesn’t interfere with our PH or self cleansing. It also doesn’t dry or irritate the delicate skin 🌸

Husband will be a happy man… ask him if he wants a trip to the French Alps 🏔️ and then whip your vaginé mound out 💨
Mrs D I've done some wild things, I'm certainly no prude and I thought I knew everything, but you're actually learning me new tricks, I'm flabbergasted. 😍

He'll think its our honeymoon again, it's our 25th wedding anniversary in October so I'll be coming to you for tips. 😭😘

Medusa

Angie uses TT as her job 🤣🤣🤣 she wouldn't survive a job in the real world 🤣🤣 shes would be sacked 🤣🤣🤣
If angie walked into the company I worked for I'd sue them, her coworkers will be flea bitten, the place would reek and after 24hrs everyone would need therapy.

She'd soon quit after I've nick her vape and the bottle She'd be carrying in her musty bag...Mwhahaha