Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Ohh no Iv never heard of that. A lot of my seasoning and spices I get from the Asian supermarket but Iv been putting everyone onto Tee Khi meat glazes the garlic butter ones the best though! But Nolan's done Chinese at the weekend and 2 pumps is gonna try some it's soooo good!
I bloody love food so I’m all over this!!!!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I see Irish not Irish kelly is on one today. Nannyd is streaming her if anyone is bored.
@bignannyd.com

Tell Tea Time GIF by Dreezy

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
If we had a TT shop what would we sell? I'm trying to think of all the things we've mentioned
My section would have- oud, mini cheddars, monster, jam donuts, gel shoe inserts and thigh masters.
Mine would have skincare/makeup/perfume, biofreeze gel, electrolytes, cold patches, tens machine, french fannié wash, dentastix and jelly beans 🤣

… and a fing tennis ball 🎾

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Heard a convo while out, a group of 6 people (3 married couples in their 60s) "what drink do like" one of the males said "she likes Dickin Cider" about 10 mins later I find out his name is Dick 🤣🤣 I bet he's repeated "Dickin Cider" a few hundred times in his life 🤣 I think they might have been swingers 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
Squishie this isn't the first time you've been out and we've questioned it being a special event that's related to swinging 😭 remember the other weekend people thought you'd be leaving your keys in the fruit bowl then too x

Medusa

If we had a TT shop what would we sell? I'm trying to think of all the things we've mentioned
My section would have- oud, mini cheddars, monster, jam donuts, gel shoe inserts and thigh masters.
Roast potatoes.
But not from the carvery ive just had, they were that hard i could of put a windscreen through with them.

Feb 27, 2024
Who is kaz (with a white heart)? Ive just stumbled on her live as I was scrolling and she was warning Alex pigham to stay away and keep his mouth shut , also said she’s going to be doing an exposure on one of his mods. 👀

Kazzy, ex PLM member. She’s got beef with Alex as he has someone called Kat as his mod who he refuses to believe was also in PLM