Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

French Fannie wash omg roll on floor laughing emoji
What the hell is a French fannie wash I've literally just said ot out loud and my hubby winked, he thinks his lucks in. 😭😭

Edit - sorry Nolan there's no need to explain I tagged the wrong post. 🤣
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 can you enlighten me please. 🩵

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
What the hell is a French fannie wash I've literally just said ot out loud and my hubby winked, he thinks his lucks in. 😭😭
I have no idea but a few weeks ago Mrs D described the ladies parts in a way id never associate with her etiquette speaking and it has me howling ( @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 was it clunge or something?) so every time she mentions anything remotely related my tummy screams in laughter 😂😂😂 x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Pearl’s house is spotless, no one can deny that. I really can’t see her and Delulu “the floor is for everything” Angie, pairing well together in any house 🤔

IMG_6579.png
I love her dressing gown 🥹🥹
I wish I didn't, but I do.
Also yes I agree her home is always spotless and Angie is a smelly b! I cant see them rooming together.

the lion king shame GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I have no idea but a few weeks ago Mrs D described the ladies parts in a way id never associate with her etiquette speaking and it has me howling ( @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 was it clunge or something?) so every time she mentions anything remotely related my tummy screams in laughter 😂😂😂 x
It was indeed plunge no plunge plunge. No Collinge, I’m laughing too much 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
around the time Brigham was gaslighting Felicity and causing her distress by withholding the proof she asked for, which he claimed to have. I do remember Brigham saying in a live he had files on that particular group and intended to expose them all (it was supposed to happen on a Sunday). However, the expose never happened. I don't know if he was spooked, but I do remember him saying (later on) he was sent something and had to delete it. He didn't elaborate on what it was from what I recall.

this was many months ago. to quote the late Queen's famous 'recollections may vary'
He’s another one that chats absolute waffle Mr I got proof and no receipts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 dick head

Medusa

Pearl’s house is spotless, no one can deny that. I really can’t see her and Delulu “the floor is for everything” Angie, pairing well together in any house 🤔

IMG_6579.png
I'll always give credit where its due no one can say her home is unclean and for it being a caravan/chalet it is beautiful.

We have a touring caravan and there wasn't much change from 40k and hers must have cost triple that she's the complete opposite to angie, clean, independent and she dosn't rely on her mother to pay her bills, she's still a t though.