Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Mrs D I've done some wild things, I'm certainly no prude and I thought I knew everything, but you're actually learning me new tricks, I'm flabbergasted. 😍

He'll think it’s our honeymoon again, it's our 25th wedding anniversary in October so I'll be coming to you for tips. 😭😘
I love this 🤣🩵🫡

We’ve just celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary, congratulations to you on that epic milestone, poppet 💒

NSFW 🔞

Don’t get me started on our funny tales from the boudoir… top 2 features:

🇬🇧 A Very British 😮 (cup of tea 😭)
🥂 Champagne Bubble 😮 (think effervescent 🫧)

The first one felt like “Coronation StreetAFTER DARK 🔞 I may as well have looked like this:

IMG_6580.jpeg

For the Champagne, I laughed so hard when he jolted up and shrieked at the bubbles hurting 🫨 I stopped laughing when it was my turn 😒

Will Smith Reaction GIF by Red Table Talk

So there’s my advice dear Medusa, what not to do 🥰

😮=🔞

Medusa

People have come for me before in comments telling me to look after my baby etc 😂🙃
Tell them to get to do Jeepers.
It angers me when kids are mentioned, parenting can be hard enough as it is so if you chose to have some time out and your children are safe and doing their thing then do what anyone else says. You know you're a good mum so don't let anyone make you think differently.

The only time I'm against parents being on TikTok is when their kids are in the same room and they are old enough to understand the things they are discussing, ie - CA, SA etc..
Do you babe and pay no notice. 🤎🤎🤎

Medusa

I love this 🤣🩵🫡

We’ve just celebrated our 19th wedding anniversary, congratulations to you on that epic milestone, poppet 💒

NSFW 🔞

Don’t get me started on our funny tales from the boudoir… top 2 features:

🇬🇧 A Very British 😮 (cup of tea 😭)
🥂 Champagne Bubble 😮 (think effervescent 🫧)

The first one felt like “Coronation StreetAFTER DARK 🔞I may as well have looked like this:

IMG_6580.jpeg

For the Champagne, I laughed so hard when he jolted up and shrieked at the bubbles hurting 🫨 I stopped laughing when it was my turn 😒

Will Smith Reaction GIF by Red Table Talk

So there’s my advice dear Medusa, what not to do 🥰

😮=🔞
Eeek, well thank you Mrs D, I'm seeing you in a brand new light 😭 I'm not a lover of champagne but I guess I could give it another try, in fact I'm definitely giving it another try.

I had a terrible ordeal let's just say i had frostbite in areas i shouldn't have after mingling with ice cubes, you can use your imagination (😭😭)

We actually got married after a week of knowing each other, 25 yrs later and after our families said it wouldn't work we wouldn't be without each other, I am honestly so blessed to be married to the man I have he worships the ground I walk on and every day he reminds me how much he loves me, he's one of a kind. I'll stop being soppy now because I'm ruining my rep.
Thank you 🩵🥰🩵
I Love You GIF by Njorg

Last edited: