Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Alex asked everyone yesterday if our parents and family's know we do this, are you Alex?
I'm sure my dad can see me being the little t he loved from his place of rest and muttering the words "that's my girl"
My other half knows exactly what I do on here we have no secrets and I often read posts out to him, and most of my friends know.

Tomorrow's reminder - find my mother who I've not seen for 17yrs and ask her for permission to call fs,fs.
Mother Mum GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I hate change and i've used elemis for years I have very sensitive skin, I've never been the type to get spots but if i use anything thats perfumed i break out in tiny red spots normally they disappear within a couple of days and if I use retinol or anything stronger my face goes bright red, but I think I need a change elemis has served me well but your skin changes and It probably time to find an alternative.
Is this just a facial and can you get other products because I exfoliate, cleanse, tone, add super food and marine collagen to my moisturiser 2xs daily and at night I apply my night serum and pillow pump cream.
Sorry to bombard you with random questions. Enjoy your little pamper 🤎
The do a massive range 😍 I love abit of skin care 😂 my favourite brands are Sunday Riley, glow recipe, Mario badescu, ren, malin & goetz, weleda skin food, Kate Somerville, dr jarts, fenty, clarins and I always use trusty elemis cleansing balm. Not all of these are the cheapest but I believe you often pay for what you get, well especially with skincare stuff. X