Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Sugartits says she’s going to put the recordings on her instagram… i personally won‘t be visiting there.

leo666 is also in the boxes, Lou is playing clips but they often are going on too long and sugar tits gets raged

Medusa

they are playing some clips, not sure of who, talking about lou.
there’s less than 100 in listening to the clips. The voice on the clip is annoyingly high on the end of her sentences, talking about Charlie’s Children and dV. Who’s lying is saying that she didn’t say it. Sugar tits cut her off as she couldn’t ”listen to any more”. Now sugar tits is saying she’s got some recordings of Mazza (?)
Yeah it was Mazza I only caught the end bit, I get confused with them all but I can recognise Mazza's voice from a mile away... 😴 💤

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I don't watch them that often but do you know if they have asked chloe why she's apparently sat with plm in clapper & gifting kazzy, whilst their also calling everyone else out
See this is exactly it, they will have rage for Tinks saying "hi" to Kendra, but nothing for Chloe sat in a clapper having a full blown conversation AND bigging Kazzy up in the chat of another live

It's fing hilarious.

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Sugars lives are an absolute s show, there’s never any explanation she just jumps from one thing to the next with zero explanation of who is who and what relevance anything is… the voices on the recordings mean nothing to anyone, the whole sugar and Leo thing covers probably 4 years worth of arguing that was nothing to do with PLM it was a completely separate beef 🙄

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
"Suck your fing egg"?

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Jun 13, 2024
That London
See this is exactly it, they will have rage for Tinks saying "hi" to Kendra, but nothing for Chloe sat in a clapper having a full blown conversation AND bigging Kazzy up in the chat of another live

It's fing hilarious.
It's hypocritical is what it is. If you stick by your morals why don't you give the same energy to everyone, regardless of your online friendship. ( I don't mean you btw 😂)