Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Rhino has a new video out ....Jesus the dribble ....don't watch it you will never get that time back ....honest review -10
Wait, she's taken more seconds to focus on @Alicia? How bizarre. But she doesn't even care about tiktok and says that if people are affected by what people say on the app, then they should stay off the app?

GIF by Sky

Feb 29, 2024
She's devoted a video to you ....blah blah blah dribble se blah blah 😂
Some clever person needs to do a video of her nasty mouth today. Shocking she would shout about a person's body in such a disgusting way. She said she could hear her kids playing their games, so obviously they would hear their mother shouting

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Does anyone know what happened with that council estate queen? She's mentioning a murder enquiry and injured father?

The comments seem to suggest she using her dad for clout?

I don't really watch her so not a clue what's happening.

Feb 29, 2024
Does anyone know what happened with that council estate queen? She's mentioning a murder enquiry and injured father?

I really don't know much but her dad was attacked and was in a coma for a while. He's not the same man he was, he needs help 24/7 help. They have just charged someone with attempted murder after over a year ago when this happened.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

Last year or so her Dad was violently attacked, left in a horrific condition and they weren't sure he was going to survive. He has survived, but his quality of life is severely diminished. Over the weekend she was told by the police that they have charged someone for his attempted murder, so she's been telling people about it as she's obviously happy that they may get justice. She also has a song coming out, so is also promoting that.

She has an account (johnsjourneyy) where she shares her dad's story and recovery, so people are being twisted as usual and using it against her. She used to be quite big on tiktok prior to her dad's assault.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Last year or so her Dad was violently attacked, left in a horrific condition and they weren't sure he was going to survive. He has survived, but his quality of life is severely diminished. Over the weekend she was told by the police that they have charged someone for his attempted murder, so she's been telling people about it as she's obviously happy that they may get justice. She also has a song coming out, so is also promoting that.

She has an account where she shares her dad's story and recovery, so people are being twisted as usual and using it against her. She used to be quite big on tiktok prior to her dad's assault.

That's absolutely horrific 😟

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere