Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Me looking for the screenshots and evidence
Animation Magnify GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Luke’s taken it to the popo yet now he’s showing videos 🤔
What has he gone to the police for? He said she said? Theres been no malicious comms as its been a reciprocal response, no threats, no harassment etc. its a civil matter and the fact its taken Luke till today to reach out to Chester speaks guilt. Anything if it is police related the whole thing should be kept off the app completely 🤣its such bs

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Luke got sent some screen recordings, 9th July - Luke spoke to Canadian Angie and said back off from prince brat. She replied, yeah sure. and that was sorted. Then two accounts were made allegedly CA. Luke said they weren’t on a live. They went mad saying that Luke shouldn’t have stood up for CA.

Luke is reading out some interactions between him and PB. PB was worried about Numbers when he wasn’t slagging off certain accounts. Luke explains that he then distanced himself from PB as PB believed luke wasn’t supportive enough of him.

PB and Luke would talk regularly on the phone. PB would talk about his relationship with cowboy and Luke would give him advice.

Luke is now mentioning a fall out with a mod for PB. Luke advised this mod, then the mod sent luke some gifts, Luke said stop or you’ll get blocked. This mod then goes back to PB and gifts him 7k gifts, PB allows this, and luke says “he’s disgusted” as he knows this mod is addicted to gifting and PB isn‘t fussed.

Luke continues to explain his side of things. Angie interjects and says PB was mean to her. Luke seemingly ignores her and carries on saying that PB begged him not to address PB being transphobic towards miss Faye. Luke then plays a recording of PB, it’s very muffled but it’s PB saying he cares and that the “only way is up” the sound continues to distort. PB says on the recording about he’s feeling low and then in the same breath he begs for gifts

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
With brat I didn’t give a s he rode hard for red, that was inevitable. He wanted a platform. What got me worth him was the way he spoke to Paigey that day on live. That was fing disgusting. Anyway I’m on brats side with this one, luke has shown his behaviour many times and it’s clear what type of person he is. With this lot it’s never ‘I’m sorry, I did wrong’. Its always gaslight, lie and deflect 😡 sad bastards
i'm on neither side, i like watching them eat each other. it gives me rhony/rhobh reunions.
autophagy 💕
The Receipts GIFs | Tenor
rhony unintellible slurring dorinda real housewives – foolish watcher