Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Did Angie actually admit to lying ? I missed the start.
She seems pissed desperately trying to deflect by having beef with scouse slayer
Yeah her comments were going mad at her Chester requested the box and she said oh now I have Chester who has bad mental health requesting and he's basically not coming in

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
So Luke has told someone about Chesters sa and now he's forward moce info onto Angie?? 😲😲
Yeah, thats the impression that i got from watching the live earlier but due to my own triggers i did zone out a little when he started to describe the method. if I’m wrong about what the voice notes were about i’m happy to be corrected

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
No one doxed pineapple you lying scruffy cow, was it not actually pineapple, fiesty, whoopsy daisy and sally in a discord doxing though..did they not dox Alicia's business ect and then sally was emailing social services regarding people (maybe tam) can't remember.

Pineapple you are karolin Jones you lying t she is not your sister (you probably don't even have a sister) anyone who believes you wants to touch your vadge 🤷🏻‍♀️ you dirty dusty charity thief

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240814-101139.png
    Screenshot_20240814-101139.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 28

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
If it's a crime I better shut down my YouTube... Can only be illegal ( criminal ) if used for malicious coms / cause harassment but you have to prove it does you both have 50/50 ownership of any message you exchange
Posting tiktok messages isn't a crime flange they aren't encrypted yet, only whatsapp and Facebook, which you are now involved in a crime with luke recieving someone's encrypted messages oh dea

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Angie is gonna run with this alllll day and nobody will lose a thing because people get away with everything on tiktok so next week it will be something else. I don’t think they should keep talking about Chester’s trauma which could really affect his MH. Even though he’s a racist prick
Bias Soap Dodger, will get at least a week outta this fiasco . 😁🥦😁🥦

If it's a crime I better shut down my YouTube... Can only be illegal ( criminal ) if used for malicious coms / cause harassment but you have to prove it does you both have 50/50 ownership of any message you exchange
Does the other party not have to give permission for them to be shared though? And what Luke has shared does have malicious intent?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
If hayley rises I'm throwing this phone
Did you throw it?
Angry Madness GIF by reactionseditor