Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Think i'm going to go roll in grass today 😭 I got work all weekend and my brain has to prepare for it, cant tolerate this crap
Season 3 Garden GIF by Nanalan'

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
It’s the same as the fan girls in dg comments ‘you can just tell jc isn’t like that’.. how the do do you know? Such a dangerous rhetoric.
I always think of the q lion wrongun, can you imagine that woman coming to the app to warn folk the s she would of got from everyone, it's scary that folk believe people they don't really know

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I always think of the q lion wrongun, can you imagine that woman coming to the app to warn folk the s she would of got from everyone, it's scary that folk believe people they don't really know
Yes 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 the comments after that came out, ‘I would never have guessed’ ‘he didn’t seem the type’ ‘he has a missus and kid’ 🙄 they go on like rapists walk round with a neon sign.. you just never know

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
He's pure reading the chat whilst driving. 🤦

All it takes is one moment of lost concentration to cause an accident. How can he be so careless.
This is my pet hate.. many seem to think it's okay, tam, Charlotte, dg...it will end up in a death, reading comments whilst driving is on a par with drink driving tbh..just as dangerous