Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Dave got his karma. I said what I said.
Real Housewives Of Atlanta Nene GIF by Bravo TV

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Why am I not shocked. Especially younger women with more going for them

I’ve just been watching the Tam video 😂😂 bet you’re sting yourself 😂 she’s coming back, just for you!

Can anyone explain, how is talking like you’ve a gob full of spit a disability? Tam has everything as a fing disability 🤬

Talking about parenting from her 😂😂 how fing dare she? Sits yelling in her bog, as if her kids can’t hear her, fing melt. Smoking in the room they literally s in 😂

Has no job, but claims to have a business? Reckon she’s an MLM hun?

Nearly finished her uni course? Thought it was a degree? fing weirdo and her foundation learning.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I’ve just been watching the Tam video 😂😂 bet you’re sting yourself 😂 she’s coming back, just for you!

Can anyone explain, how is talking like you’ve a gob full of spit a disability? Tam has everything as a fing disability 🤬

Talking about parenting from her 😂😂 how fing dare she? Sits yelling in her bog, as if her kids can’t hear her, fing melt. Smoking in the room they literally s in 😂

Nearly finished her uni course? Thought it was a degree? fing weirdo and her foundation learning.
you can't say that, she's egyptian

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Tams gonna need to provide her diagnosis sheet if she keeps this up. Shes got a case of everything 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Ooh and I forgot, I fell off the bed laughing when she said “I’ve lost 8 stone” f is delusional as well as stupid. She’d need a weigh bridge not scales.
it was 5 FIVE V F I V E not one calendar month ago. she's off her fing head, she's a compulsive liar, she can't think we see her shrinking before our eyes just because she's showing the crown of her rattling skull

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I’m sorry I’m not around much today again, me and Judas have actually been busy planning and preparing for something. We didn’t realise it would take so long and we were actually planning on hosting a live tomorrow, however, it’s turns out there’s a lot more we need to get done so please stand by for announcements of a later date.

Don’t worry, we aren’t doxxing ourselves, there’s no risk and there won’t be any cameras on.

I just need to finish some more research and then I’ll probably crash but speak to you all in the morning 🤎🤎