Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Troll12345

Mar 6, 2024
Yes Snel said she was shown a picture of a child’s face on a certain image a while ago and she stayed away. WTF is wrong with people. Snel said she’s actually seen it, didn’t hear the part about being sent it but trust your word Judas. So why isn’t Snel being questioned about this, who sent it to her, why didn’t she do anything about it, why do these people have this on their devices and think they can just brush it off! So it’s clear she knows a lot more about all of this too, which you know then Serena and Chloe will too. Is this why they are so quick to shut down conversations about that three letter group? This is just beyond wild and no one pulls her on it?
Why isn’t anyone going for snel then for this?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Lisa is live on geordielisa2.0 dunno what's happening but the live is labeled "the truth"
Drama in this live!!!
Comedy Central Drinking GIF by Drunk History

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
This thick fat t wanting in on the dark web to allegedly protect a vulnerable persons money!
This is the level of intelligence with this one - just ring the bank and cancel the card you fat t! I’m almost certain nearly everyone’s details in the entire world has been sold to someone at some point. Ring the back, report the fraud, they give you the money back, and they investigate the fraud! Job done! Rhino and her fat fing cock shaped nose acting like a some safeguarding officer 🤣 bro you got your kids took off you by your ex bcos you chose a drug dealer over them 😂😂 LMFAO!!!

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cqv0j8vog65upjsuikmg.mp4
    11.9 MB
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
This thick fat t wanting in on the dark web to allegedly protect a vulnerable persons money!
This is the level of intelligence with this one - just ring the bank and cancel the card you fat t! I’m almost certain nearly everyone’s details in the entire world has been sold to someone at some point. Ring the back, report the fraud, they give you the money back, and they investigate the fraud! Job done! Rhino and her fat fing cock shaped nose acting like a some safeguarding officer 🤣 bro you got your kids took off you by your ex bcos you chose a drug dealer over them 😂😂 LMFAO!!!
What an absolute ridiculous way to handle it. Why haven't they cancelled the card if they know someone has all ready attempted to make an unauthorised withdrawal? How is she actually so thick? And sure, she may pay you for it but surely what she's asking someone to do is borderline or fully illegal, so I'm not sure chucking someone £200 (a figure I have MADE UP as she likes to tell every £100 means nothing to her) is gonna quite cut it.

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
What an absolute ridiculous way to handle it. Why haven't they cancelled the card if they know someone has all ready attempted to make an unauthorised withdrawal? How is she actually so thick? And sure, she may pay you for it but surely what she's asking someone to do is borderline or fully illegal, so I'm not sure chucking someone £200 (a figure I have MADE UP as she likes to tell every £100 means nothing to her) is gonna quite cut it.
Someone took money out of my account before. Easily sorted, ring the bank, they go through the form with you over the phone and they cancel the card and send you a new one! I am also pretty sure what she is attempting to do is illegal but I cannot be sure if I’m honest.

Last edited: