Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
by playing criminal šŸ˜­
which live are you innnnn i want to see if i can sneak past that wee Scottish witch
Bird Hello GIF
game of thrones hbo GIF
Iā€™m not in any live šŸ„²

People seem to forget this and I know the effect that had on you because we spoke at the time. I didnā€™t see the live but I donā€™t like anyone being unkind to you
All night I stayed up I made myself ill then at 9 something a.m that morning we got the call to say my little boy broke his arm at school, all day till gone 11pm we stayed in hospital. The comments made me feel so low and then that on top I couldn't even think straight I was so tired and stressed. Trouble is Alicia because alot of us in here don't voice our voices we just simply don't matter ā¤ļø

Iā€™m just saying youā€™re trying to cause a hate train but havenā€™t showed anything to anyone. Just want everyone to jump on it. Iā€™ll be honest youā€™re all just a bunch of bullyā€™s and Iā€™m not even on about Tee when I say that Iā€™m on about every single person you have all singled out because their face didnā€™t fit.
I couldn't give a s for any fing train and if you were here long enough you'll see 70% of them have blocked us. Listen I sat quiet as requested maybe I don't want to anymore is that a big problem?

Singled out who exactly spill the beans because I'd love too hear

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Iā€™m just saying youā€™re trying to cause a hate train but havenā€™t showed anything to anyone. Just want everyone to jump on it. Iā€™ll be honest youā€™re all just a bunch of bullyā€™s and Iā€™m not even on about Tee when I say that Iā€™m on about every single person you have all singled out because their face didnā€™t fit.
Like who?

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
What Is Going On American Horror Story GIF by AHS

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
All night I stayed up I made myself ill then at 9 something a.m that morning we got the call to say my little boy broke his arm at school, all day till gone 11pm we stayed in hospital. The comments made me feel so low and then that on top I couldn't even think straight I was so tired and stressed. Trouble is Alicia because alot of us in here don't voice our voices we just simply don't matter ā¤ļø
I remember, and it was all about what had been said to everyone else, I kept saying about what had been said to you for absolutely no reason!! Just go to spaces that you feel welcome, not spaces that stress u out

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
No Idea Idk GIF by SWR3
Fly Im Perfect GIF by StickerGiant
Not Me Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

Clearly you know maze so ask her did I show her stuff you'll be the one looking silly not me šŸ˜Œ

exposingthetruth

Aug 15, 2024
west yorkshire
I couldn't give a s for any fing train and if you were here long enough you'll see 70% of them have blocked us. Listen I sat quiet as requested maybe I don't want to anymore is that a big problem?

Singled out who exactly spill the beans because I'd love too hear Iā€™ve been here for a very long time. Iā€™ve seen everything. Donā€™t sit there and tell me about it I were here long enough.

Singled out who exactly spill the beans because I'd love too hear
Iā€™ve been watching a very long time. I have seen it all.
Thing is none of you take accountability for what you lot do. Itā€™s ok for you all to speak to others like s but no one can call you up on it? Funny that hey?

Apr 14, 2024
Newcastle
Oh yet I had her back so heavily that night I didn't defend her because she had cancer! I defended her because I have morals and it was sick. I was told to die also, called plm and called a prostitute oh and he didn't care that I'm a mum because I'm a sicko. Righto!
Charlie I was not referring to you, I was referring to those people who were using the fact of my cancer to highlight tiny Tony! Also because of what you sent maze we couldnā€™t take that to a live because basically it would be seen as not believing a victim because of the many stories she told. Also because Tee had already put her self harm on myself twice I was not prepared to have you having the same done to you!! Charlie I absolutely appreciate your support during all of Tiny Tonyā€™s disgusting actions that night and I stated that on my live.