Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

No one is bitter! Everyone is allowed an opinion and I am having mine. Like it or not
Get to do coming in here attacking everyone, no one even knows who the do you are.

There's a difference between having an opinion and being a sour t, and you're being a grade A t.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I’m just saying you’re trying to cause a hate train but haven’t showed anything to anyone. Just want everyone to jump on it. I’ll be honest you’re all just a bunch of bully’s and I’m not even on about Tee when I say that I’m on about every single person you have all singled out because their face didn’t fit.

GTFOH!!!

Fox Tv GIF by ScreamQueens

exposingthetruth

Aug 15, 2024
west yorkshire
Get to do coming in here attacking everyone, no one even knows who the do you are.

There's a difference between having an opinion and being a sour t, and you're being a grade A t.
How am I being sour? I’m not directing this at anyone from comment cafe I’m having an opinion about the ones who sit there and want to play the poor me card when they’re just as bad.

I’m not on about you directly. I’m on about maze and all the other lot. You made the comment about the Tee situation and tbh it’s not even about Tee really it’s more about how the hell can someone who friends and themselves speak over people and talk to people like s even sit there and make themselves a victim. It’s just more the way you commented back made me think you were one of them. As I have no clue who you actually are.
Oh absolutely not am I. Alot of us have not been in the lives for a while as apparently we aren't welcome. I do have some of the thing's told me as proof which I was told were lies. I do like maze but I don't watch enough to really know the ins and outs of things. I'll be the bigger person and apologise because you caught me at a bad time I was mad over something. I don't normally get angry but tonight I am and I expressed that here which again I don't often do.

👑Lisa🖤

Apr 14, 2024
Newcastle
do me I have caused a stir on here too 😂 but I apologise to anyone’s comments I missed in the live. My settings were on filtered so some never went through but I just want to make it clear that I appreciate the support I received from cc members about the Tiny Tony vile behaviour, but when I said that my cancer was used to highlight it I was not referring to anyone in here. Also to exposing the truth aka tee get fed!

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I’ve been watching a very long time. I have seen it all.
Thing is none of you take accountability for what you lot do. It’s ok for you all to speak to others like s but no one can call you up on it? Funny that hey?
You joined here just to say that, names reciepts? Where do we speak to people like s, unless they are s of course other than that we speak OF people who ARE sty off TikTok in here, don't like it leave, simple 😁