Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I will get back to you within 5 working days
Sad Thinking GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Seriously witchy from your avatar and comments I had you as in your 20s 😂
From the way all these fy tiktokers speak to/about us, anyone would think we was all bratty teenagers. They forget that some of us are older, educated and have the ability to see through their bullshit.
I’m in my 40s but please feel free to tell me that you thought I was in my 20s anytime 😁🤣

Mazekeen

Aug 15, 2024
once upon a time
@exposingthetruth I have set this account up tonight to tell you something ........... NOT once have I wanted attention if you have been watching for a while you would know I hate attention! @charlies oxygen has provided me proof with tee saying one thing then changed what she said but we weren't going to go live with it 1) to discredit someone who could be a victim and 2) to protect Charlie! I do have proof on what's app but as you probably are aware you're not allowed to show what's app messages as they are encrypted :cautious: I never wanted what happened between myself and tee to come to the app to protect her and her MH and because I am a private person. It was taken out of my hands by tee sharing certain messages (of hers I may add) to ppl saying they were from me! It actually broke me with tee she was someone I shared a lot with in regards to my ED! she then targeted me as she triggered me and I didn't go to her to protect her. I am not perfect I am far from it, but I am only human and I don't play no pity me card! It happened, I have moved on but I cant help it if others bring it up still!

Sorry cc O.G Members I know you hate tiktokers coming in and commenting I just wanted to have Charlie's back on the truth and get my point across.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I’m just saying you’re trying to cause a hate train but haven’t showed anything to anyone. Just want everyone to jump on it. I’ll be honest you’re all just a bunch of bully’s and I’m not even on about Tee when I say that I’m on about every single person you have all singled out because their face didn’t fit.
Ice Cube Friday GIF

youtube fighting GIF