Mar 17, 2024
UK
Oh yeah I’ve just remembered that, I’m intrigued now
I'm intrigued and a little scared ngl
Scared Asustad GIF

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Yeah, It apparently happened in a hotel but I left that side of the app month's ago so I'm not sure when or where it took place, it's just sad to watch a potential victim receive this amount of hate when he's apologised for 'whatever' he's done, and you have people defending him and screaming he's innocent.

I think I'll take my moody arse off the app for the afternoon and touch some grass.
peace out feckers 🀎🀘🀎

I did a that with my grandson, been for a lovely walk, threw rocks in the river πŸ₯° I’m lucky this is all on my doorstep!

Attachments

• IMG_0092.jpeg
    IMG_0092.jpeg
    381.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0091.jpeg
    IMG_0091.jpeg
    384.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0094.jpeg
    IMG_0094.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 20

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Afternoon poppets 🩡

I don’t get animal abuse videos on my fyp and I watch tons of cute animal videos - has that happened to anyone here?
No, if I have animals videos it’s cute or funny. I’ve had a couple of dogs biting people because I posted a story of my dog being a biter but that’s it

Afternoon poppets 🩡

I don’t get animal abuse videos on my fyp and I watch tons of cute animal videos - has that happened to anyone here?
No and it doesn't happen to Angie either. She's had this same argument since she speculated a horse got hurt during the riots.