Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Come back home from work to brigham banging on😭
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Afternoon poppets 🩡

I don’t get animal abuse videos on my fyp and I watch tons of cute animal videos - has that happened to anyone here?
Absolutely not. She probably looks for them. She obviously thinks beastiality is a joke and not animal abuse. She's disgusting.

Feb 29, 2024
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Absolutely not. She probably looks for them. She obviously thinks beastiality is a joke and not animal abuse. She's disgusting.
Something that adds credibility to this, is the video I made of her rant about Gaza/Palestine (severe trigger warning ‼️). That rant was triggered by her being β€œsent” an animal abuse video. She was asked multiple times who sent it, she ignored every question. She proceeded to watch the abuse video again and show it fully to the live.

She saw an abuse video and elected to watch it again πŸ₯΄

He regularly let them borrow tt accounts to go live on to dox people and was very close to quite a few people including Kendra
I watched him being called PLM over a year back on TikTok and he argued he was only in there with his bf trying to out them 😭 trying to get evidence. They all say that.

Also, there was an extremely bad account on TikTok doxxing dead people, kids and all family members of people in PLM. I remember them finding evidence that Wes was behind it, whether they still think that I’m unsure. Either way, Wes is proper dodgy