Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Imagine a life where you fire up a live the moment you wake and you pretty much spend every living minute whilst awake in the same room , in the same clothes with no hygiene what so ever. But people are jealous of that right?

I think it's actually Angie that's the jealous one , she can't deal with the fact that people like @Alicia has a life with 3 beautiful children , she can't stand the fact others have platforms without the need for her, it's actually her that oozes with jealousy

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Do you have good knee supports? The key is to give the knees stability and support, you might even want to look at the hinged ones, that have small bars to help, I had one, and they take a bit getting used to, but helped. On top of that, while waiting for surgery (if that’s on cards), work on really building the muscle in your legs, before my surgery on my tibias and knees, I swam, and did anything I could do build muscle to give me the best chance.

Make sure you set a timer and keep on top of pain relief, and ice your knees regularly (or heat) xx
Yeah, I have a little collection of knee supports 😅 I was given a few regular knee braces, along with two hinged knee braces. I was told I'd need a knee replacement by the time I'm 30, but I think it'll be sooner than that. I also have an exercise sheet to help strengthen my knee. The most recent update I was given was that the muscle in the left side of my knee is gone and the bone is fusing on the right side of my knee, and I think it's progressed, which would explain why it's playing up again. Thank you for the advice though I really appreciate it ❤️

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine a life where you fire up a live the moment you wake and you pretty much spend every living minute whilst awake in the same room , in the same clothes with no hygiene what so ever. But people are jealous of that right?

I think it's actually Angie that's the jealous one , she can't deal with the fact that people like @Alicia has a life with 3 beautiful children , she can't stand the fact others have platforms without the need for her, it's actually her that oozes with jealousy
Is she waffling again? 🤣

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Screenshot_20240818_082334_Amazon Shopping.jpg
I have a similar issue and a friend got me to buy this. I didn't think it would help but its helped me massively! I have to wrap both my knees 😩 they also do knee sleeves insted of tape, which give great support while walking. Good foot wear helps too, so your whole foot is supported no more flip flops or sandals lol.
Make sure you ice your knee or use heat, which ever one helps you the most. As for pain management I'd talk to your Dr about what they can give you 😊 hope this helps
I was looking to get some of this! I can't use knee sleeves unfortunately because they press on my hamstring, which then causes my knee to flare up, but I definitely need to grab some of that wrap. Thank you ❤️