Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
Don't judge me by your standards just because you pay for a tick on your boring Instagram. I spend my money on real things darling.
£200 a month…and TikTok gets most of it 🤦🏼‍♀️
GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Never listened to it, but it looked like the one about my hubby not liking pakistani men who are allowed to gang a young girls and get away with it?? so NO, neither of us like them now. My great great grandad was jamaican!!! I'm NO racist. There are whites we don't like too. Yes I was at first spending £200 a month then it was creeping up and up and 1 month reached over £1000 so I said enough was enough. I haven't retired to line others pockets with my retirement money. I'd rather buy ppl physical gifts!!
Wait, you dislike all Pakistani men? You realise the majority of crimes carried out against women, are by white men - right? So using your logic, you hate all white people, correct? Or am I just pointing out your flawed logic and unnecessary racism, using someone else’s trauma - as an excuse to dislike brown people? I’m thinking the later.

By the way, your closeness to blackness (i.e your Grandad), does in no way, exclude you from racism.

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Wait, you dislike all Pakistani men? You realise the majority of crimes carried out against women, are by white men - right? So using your logic, you hate all white people, correct? Or am I just pointing out your flawed logic and unnecessary racism, using someone else’s trauma - as an excuse to dislike brown people? I’m thinking the later.

By the way, your closeness to blackness (i.e your Grandad), does in no way, exclude you from racism.
👏👏👏👏

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
It's TRUE! Truth AIWAYS comes out in the end & the fact that he's not even denying it speaks volumes already 🙄
ALSO why did he claim that his ex Sam Yeomans 9 yr old niece fancied him?? Who on earth would accuse a little girl of fancying them. A 30+ year old man at the time !!
How many fing times
Do you have a fing degrading kink? I normally charge but for you I will do this all fing day for free. You dirty foul mouth t! Go and wash your fing ass your fella told me you leave skid marks on the sheets that’s why he’s cut your pounding and Chinese to once a week.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Never listened to it, but it looked like the one about my hubby not liking pakistani men who are allowed to gang a young girls and get away with it?? so NO, neither of us like them now. My great great grandad was jamaican!!! I'm NO racist. There are whites we don't like too. Yes I was at first spending £200 a month then it was creeping up and up and 1 month reached over £1000 so I said enough was enough. I haven't retired to line others pockets with my retirement money. I'd rather buy ppl physical gifts!!
Your husband said that?

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I thought she would be on a drip for fluids and meds. Or at least sub cut fluids every day. Unfortunately it's a very poor country and I guess they done have the resources
She was getting daily introvenou fluids, he basically spends lots of cash , so the vets just take it and do as he asks. She’s on anti biotics and painkillers too. He even contacted Noel Fitzpatrick to fly over,all expenses paid but they refused.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Mabels @ is mightymouthmabel if anyone wants to listen to Mazza instead of taking a sleeping tablet.
Good job I have dropped my zopliclone there's no need for Mable whatsoever who's she to judge and insinuate sinister intentions, if Paula did google the cancer symptoms that's wrong but fuk me these are far from perfect, and I hate bullies with a passion

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Oh are you mixed like Tam and Irish kelly?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Good job I have dropped my zopliclone there's no need for Mable whatsoever who's she to judge and insinuate sinister intentions, if Paula did google the cancer symptoms that's wrong but fuk me these are far from perfect, and I hate bullies with a passion
I've noticed with this group that when they fall out with a member they drag the arse out of whatever issue they have with them and basically harass them until they choose another member to fall out with and then the cycle continues.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I've noticed with this group that when they fall out with a member they drag the arse out of whatever issue they have with them and basically harass them until they choose another member to fall out with and then the circle continues.
I went in Paula's live she was sobbing wasent nice to listen to ☹️and mazza the audacity the way she sat with flange backing her and her putrid opinions